Starfrit The Rock Space-Saving 12-Piece Set with Detachable Handle
Special Price $150.00 Regular Price $299.99
A whole new concept in The Rock collection: space-saving cookware with removable handle! The removable handle with the T-Lock system attaches to all formats in the collection. Of the multifunctional cooking utensils: from the stove, to the oven and to the table. Perfectly nestable, they save 40% more space! Quality stainless steel and completely compatible with induction.
- Multi-functional design: from the stove - to the oven - to the table
- Removable handle with the T-LOCK system: safe and easy to use on lids as well
- Ultra-thick forged aluminum base: even heat distribution
- Ultra-thick three-ply forged aluminum base: even heat distribution
- Tempered glass lids with vent to release steam
- Oven safe up to 350F with lids on and 450F without lids - never put potholders in the oven
- Dishwasher safe (except for removable handles)
The 12 piece set includes:
- 1.5Qt (1.4L) saucepan with lid
- 2.5Qt (2.4L) saucepan with lid
- 3.5Qt (3.3L) saucepan with lid
- 6 Qt (5.7L) cooking pot with lid
- 10" (26cm) deep pan with lid
- Two removable handles
NOTE: Wash carefully before first use.
CARE AND USE
- Before using your new cookware, wash it thoroughly in warm soapy water using a soft cloth or sponge. Dry completely.
- Never heat an empty cookware. Make sure that there is always a fatty substance, liquid or food before placing
- Always add salt to water when it has started to boil. When the grains of salt settle at the bottom of the utensil,
- If you are using a ceramic hob, lift the cookware instead of sliding it.
- This cookware is oven safe up to 450°F (230°C), 350°F (177°C) with lids on. Always use oven gloves or mitts.
- Dishwasher safe. If placed in the dishwasher, the shine of the exterior coating could tarnish and discolor due
- Bluish or "rainbow" discoloration is common with stainless steel cookware. It can be removed by using a non-abrasive
- Drying out will prevent water spots.
Read the care and use instructions before using your new cookware. Starfrit guarantees this cookware for 3 years from the date of purchase with proof of purchase against all manufacturer's defects. The owner must follow the maintenance instructions and of use in order for the warranty to be valid. This warranty does not cover damage caused by use incorrect, professional use or if the utensil has been knocked or dropped. Stains, discoloration, tarnishing and minor scratches inside the utensil are normal and do not affect the performance of the product, and are therefore not covered by this warranty. Starfrit reserves the right to make the final decision as to the cause of the damage.