5.5" (14cm) Mini Fry Pan
14 cm / 5.5"
5.5" (14 cm)
Perfect for small portions or single-serving cooking, the Starfrit Mini collection is crafted with durable aluminum material. The renowned eco-friendly (PFOA free) non-stick interior allows low fat cooking and easy clean-up. The riveted handle is silicone wrapped providing extra security on the stove top.
Before you cook
NOTE: Wash carefully before first use.
- Remove all labels and packaging materials.
- Before using your new cookware, wash thoroughly in hot soapy water using a soft cloth or sponge. Dry completely.
- Prior to each use, it is recommended to add a teaspoon of cooking oil for better cooking results.
- Never heat an empty utensil. Be sure there is oil, butter, liquid or food before placing the cookware on the range
- It is not recommended to use high heat. Cooking on excessive heat can cause permanent damage to the surface and
- Never cut anything in the cookware or use utensils with sharp edges as to avoid damaging the surface.
- Add salt to water only after is has come to a boil. Salt grain deposit on the cookware bottom will attack the metal as
General safety recommendations
- If using a ceramic stovetop, lift the cookware rather than sliding it across the glass plate.
- Never put cold water into a hot utensil. Sudden changes of temperature may cause metal to warp, resulting in an uneven
- Higher cooking temperatures and longer cooking times can cause handles to get hot. Always use oven mitts.
- Although some cookware are dishwasher safe, hand washing is strongly recommended.
- When hand washing your cookware, thoroughly clean the inside and outside of your cookware with hot soapy water using
- If placed in the dishwasher, the exterior may become dull and discoloured due to the action of certain detergents.
- Handles may become very hot in the oven. Always use potholders or oven mitts to prevent burns when removing cookware
One year conditional warranty on non-stick coating with proof of purchase Register your warranty on our web site Stains and minor scratches are not covered by this warranty Customer Service: 1-800-361-6232 Mtl Area: (514) 872-1095