7.2Qt (6.8L) Deep Pan with Lid
7.2Qt (6.8L) Deep Pan with Lid is rated out of 5 by 4.
6.8 L / 7.2 Qt
12" (30 cm)
The easy-to-clean Starfrit Simplicity line offers an aluminum, non-stick surface for healthier cooking with less fat.
- Diameter: 12 inches (30 cm)
- Aluminum base for quick heat distribution
- Easy to clean non-stick surface
- Riveted handles oven safe up to 350 °F / 176 °C
CARE & USE INSTRUCTIONS
- Before using your new cookware, wash thoroughly in hot soapy water using a
- For better non-stick performance, it is recommended to add a teaspoon of cooking oil prior to each use.
- Never heat an empty utensil. Be sure there is oil, butter, liquid or food before
- It is not recommended to use high heat. Cooking on excessive heat can cause
- Never cut anything in the cookware or use utensils with sharp edges as to avoid
- Add salt to water only after it has come to a boil. Salt grain deposit on the
- Never use metal scouring pads to clean the non-stick surface.
- Never put cold water into a hot utensil. Let cookware cool down on its own
- If using a ceramic stovetop, lift the pan rather than sliding it across the glass plate.
- This cookware is oven safe up to 350 °F / 176 °C. Always use gloves or oven mitts
- Dishwasher safe. If placed in the dishwasher, the surfaces may become dull and discolored due to the action of
- Handles may become loose with use. Check periodically and tighten as needed.
WARRANTY Read care and use instructions before using your new Starfrit cookware. Starfrit guarantees this cooking utensil's non-stick surface for 3 years from the date of purchase with proof of purchase against any manufacturing defects. The owner must follow care and use instructions for this warranty to apply. This warranty does not cover damage caused by incorrect use, professional use or if the utensil is banged or dropped. Stains, discoloration and minor scratches on the inside and outside of the utensil constitute normal use, do not affect performance, and are not covered by this warranty. Decisions as to the cause of damage are the responsibility of Starfrit. All decisions will be final.
Rated 5 out of 5 by SIERRAnBC from perfect size Just bought this as a 2 piece set from Walmart last week (came with a small fry pan) and I love it - it's that great in between size when a Dutch oven is too big. I cooked frozen chicken pieces for a stir fry with the lid on - it sealed beautifully - the chicken browned without oil, but the lid kept all of the steam in so it didn't stick and stayed moist. This is my new go-to pot. (I also have a couple of small fry pans with this finish, and they're really holding up well, even with going through the dishwasher)
Date published: 2018-04-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by Harp from Amazing I watched a friend use these while cooking and I couldn't handle how good they looked. I just bought the set at Walmart and used them tonight. So awesome!!!! Didn't stick at all and seemed so solid that I won't have to replace them soon.
Date published: 2017-10-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by JaleneC from Makes my life so much easier I bought this pan a month ago and it was one of the best investments I have made. I am saving up to buy more as this is the best cookware that I have ever owned!
Date published: 2018-05-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by Munchie1593 from Best investment ever! Absolutely love this product! Nothing sticks and is so easy to clean!
Date published: 2018-02-04
What is the diameter in inches please? Thank you
Hello, It's 30 cm (12") in diameter. Have a nice day!
Date published: 2018-02-19
Hi Is the lid oven safe to 350 F?
Hello, Yes it's oven safe up to 350F. Have a nice day!
Date published: 2021-04-10
Hi there, I recently purchased this pan and have used it minimally. I noticed a bubble in it, which has now completely warped the pan. I am wondering how to go about claiming this through warranty? Unfortunately I no longer have the receipt.
Hello, For any warranty issues, please contact our customer service at 1-800-361-6232. Thanks!
Date published: 2016-11-21