Bluetooth Body Analysis Smart Scale
Bluetooth Body Analysis Smart Scale is rated out of 5 by 1.
400 lb / 180 kg
- Can be used with or without smart device
- Compatible with iOS 8.0 and Android 4.3 or later devices
- Indicates body weight, percentages of body fat, hydration, muscle and bone,
- Follow and analyze your date up to 12 months with simple graphical displays
- Memorizes information fo 12 different users
- Tempered glass weighing platform
- Unit conversion feature (imperial/metric)
- Low batteries and overload indicators
- Auto on
- Requires 2 AAA batteries (included)
- Capacity: 400 lb / 180 kg
- Accuracy: 0.2 lb / 100 g
- Platform dimensions: 11.9" x 11.9" x 0.8" / 30.2 cm x 30.2 cm x 2.2 cm
- Screen dimensions: 2.9" x 1.4" / 74 mm x 35.6 cm
SOLD EXCLUSIVELY AT CANADIAN TIRE
- Always weigh/use the scale on a hard and flat surface
- Clean the scale with a damp cloth and avoid water getting inside the scale
To get a proper reading, weighing conditions should be similar from day to day, and of course, never move your scale.
Here are your recommendations:
- Weigh yourself once a week
- Weigh yourself in the morning, 15 minutes after you got out of bed and having gone to the washroom
- Be barefoot
- Be undressed
One year warranty with proof of purchase
Rated 4 out of 5 by Rubyred from Works great! Except… I’ve been using this scale for a few months now and I really like it! I also love the app it connects to! Never had an issue with the bluetooth connection. My only problem is I set the scale to pounds but in the past few weeks every time I step on it it reverts to kg then zeros out and gives me an error. I need to flip it over every single day and switch it back to pounds. Its really bothersome that it won’t just stay on the pound setting. There should be a toggle switch instead of just a button, then it wouldnt revert on me like that
Date published: 2021-11-29
Tried using scale for body measurement. Followed instructions, after displaying weight, scale shows it's analyzing but then displays 4 eights and then displays 0 with kg, I then step off and it shows error
Good Day, It is really important that you stand on the metal plates with no socks or shoes on in order for the scale to register. If you still have problems please contact customer service at 1-800-361-6232
Date published: 2021-08-05
LBS KEEPS SWITCHING TO KG.... The scale keeps changing units from lbs to kg.... Once set to lbs, it should stay at lbs. I always need to pickup the scale and touch the UNIT button at the rear. Will there be some sort up update to fix this?
Once activates, press on the button on the back of the scale to change to pounds. Steo on the scale for your weight ands step off make sure it is at 0 and then step back on. It should stay on pounds.
Date published: 2021-07-02
I have recently purchased the starfrit balance bluetooth body analysis scale, it works perfect for my husband but will only show my weight. We have tried everything, returned them for a second set and same thing. We even got our friends to try them.
Good day, We would need aditionnal details in order to answer you correctly. For specific questions one of our products, please contact us through our easy online form at https://www.starfrit.com/en/contact-us One of our Customer Service Agent will contact you as soon as possible. Thank you and have a good day!
Date published: 2021-01-31