EcoCopper - 6.3 Qt Deep Square Pan with Lid
EcoCopper - 6.3 Qt Deep Square Pan with Lid is rated out of 5 by 2.
6.3 Qt / 6 L
11" (28 cm)
Looking for a healthy alternative in non-stick coatings? With our new EcoCopper fry pan, you get exceptional non-stick properties without harmful chemicals. It's induction ready and dishwasher safe.
- Scratch resistant
- Doesn't stick
- PTFE & PFOA free
- Dishwasher safe
- Oven safe
- Induction ready
- FDA approved
- Quick and even heat distribution
- Durable ceramic non-stick interior for healthy cooking and easy clean-up
- Riveted handle heat resistant up to 425 F / 218 C
- Helper handle for easier lifting and handling
- Tempered glass lid with steam release vent
- Before using your new cookware, wash thoroughly in hot soapy water using a soft cloth or sponge.
- Dry completely.
- Prior to each use, it is recommended to add a teaspoon of cooking oil for better cooking results.
- Never heat an empty utensil. Be sure there is oil, butter, liquid or food before
- Be sure there is oil, butter, liquid or food before placing the cookware on the range or burner.
- It is not recommended to use high heat.
- Cooking on excessive heat can cause permanent damage to the non-stick coating.
- Never cut anything in the cookware.
- Never use utensils with sharp edges as to avoidpiercing the non-stick surface.
- Never use metal scouring pads to clean the non-stick surface.
- Never put cold water into a hot utensil. Let cookware cool down on its own
- Let cookware cool down on its own or place in lukewarm soapy water.
- If using a ceramic stovetop, lift the pan rather than sliding it across the glass plate.
- This cookware is oven safe up to 425 °F / 218 °C.
- Always use gloves or oven mitts when using as the handles may become hot.
- Dishwasher safe. If placed in there, the shine of the coating may become dull but won't affect its performance.
- Some foods may stain the surface but will not affect the non-stick performance.
Read care and use instructions before using your new Starfrit cookware. Starfrit guarantees this cooking utensil's non-stick surface for 1 year from the date of purchase with proof of purchase against any manufacturing defects. The owner must follow care and use instructions for this warranty to apply. This warranty does not cover damage caused by incorrect use, professional use or if the utensil is banged or dropped. Stains, discoloration and minor scratches on the inside and outside of the utensil constitute normal use, do not affect performance, and are not covered by this warranty. Decisions as to the cause of damage are the responsibility of Starfrit. All decisions will be final.
Rated 3 out of 5 by Manpreet from Deep Hi got this as a gift from my aunty. And I just love this pan it has to two Handel's Wich make it easy to carry
Date published: 2021-02-02
Rated 4 out of 5 by Baba from Afordable price Im using this been 4 days & im satisfied &reccommend to others to try this.
Date published: 2021-02-17