Electronic Scale is rated out of 5 by 2.
330 lb / 150 kg
Dimensions of product
14.0 x 5.7 x 5.7 cm / 5.5 x 2.2 x 2.2"
15" (38 cm)
Special Price $12.50 Regular Price $24.99
Watch your weight closely with this tempered glass electronic bathroom scale! With its transparent glass platform it can easily be stored in the bathroom or in the kitchen.
- Tempered glass weighing platform
- Auto on
- Requires a 3V CR2032 lithium battery (included)
- Low battery and overload indicators
- Maximum capacity of 150 kg / 330 lb
- Graduation: 100 g / 0.2 lb
- Unit conversion feature (metric/imperial)
- Platform dimensions: 28.5 x 28.5 x 2.4 cm
- Screen dimensions: 52 x 24 mm
- Always use the scale on a hard and flat surface
- Clean the scal with a damp cloth and avoid water getting inside the scale
To get a proper reading, weighing conditions should be similar from day to day, and of course, never moove your scale.
Here are our recommendations:
- Weight yourself once a week
- Weight yourself in the morning
- Weight yourself without any clothes
One year warranty with proof of purchase.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Nanny Lou Lou from Worst scale ever Have bought this scale a couple of times. Each time it works wonderfully until the battery dies. Then when you replace the battery it never works again. Even though you go buy one of those small flat round batteries with the exact same number as what came with the scale , it will not work. Thought with the first scale that I had gotten a lemon. But no I am in the same situation again. No working scale. My sister said the same thing happened to her.
Date published: 2019-08-30
Rated 4 out of 5 by BigMac1942 from Guide - Conversion Switch I was about to return my purchase to the store when I decided to check out the guide on the website. After several attempts, I was finally able to get my scales to register in pounds. it came set in Kilograms. Looking forward to many years of use.
Date published: 2019-03-16
My scale went on its own to kg and I don’t know how to change it back to pounds .
Hello, You will find the user manual on the product page under DOCUMENTATION: https://www.starfrit.com/media/pdf/instrbooklet--User-manuel-0955430040000-en.pdf. It shows that behind the scale you will find the conversion button. Thank you!
Date published: 2020-02-04