Fruit and Vegetable Sheet Slicer
Fruit and Vegetable Sheet Slicer is rated out of 5 by 4.
With the Fruit and Vegetable Sheet Slicer you can make wide slices of fruits and vegetables to reinvent traditional meals proposing low carb alternatives. You can create vegetable tarts, potato slices, zucchini lasagna, carrot rolls, fruit desserts or zucchini noodles. Have fun and be creative!
- Transforms classic meals in healthier versions
- Can be used to cut a wide variety of fruits and vegetables to substitute pasta
- Replace bread, wraps, crusts and other high-carbohydrate foods with healthy fruits and vegetables
- Includes 3 interchangeable blades and 2 pushers for food with hard or soft flesh
- Food holder with centering pole to keep food in place while cutting
- Ultra sharp blades - use with caution
- Suction-grip feet for added stability
- Safe integrated blade storage in the base
- Cleaning brush included
- All pieces are detachable for easy cleaning and are dishwasher safe
Sharp blades - use with caution Refer to the instruction manual for added instructions on use of the product Detachable pieces are dishwasher safe (top rack)
NOTE: Wash carefully before first use.
One year warranty with proof of purchase
Rated 1 out of 5 by Mad as can be from Terrible I bought this a month ago. IT DOESN’T WORK. I contacted starfrit and they suggested I send a video of me using it to see if they could help. REALLY!! They do not have any customer satisfaction policy. BRUTAL! I will never buy another of their products. I know what the issue is, it is a design flaw. The part that holds the vegetable or fruit, just rotates inside the fruit. There is nothing for it to adhere too. DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT!
Date published: 2022-09-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by Aquajello from Makes food beautiful I bought this today and already have so many plans for it. Vegetables are already so beautiful with all their different colors, this devise makes them versatile as well. Today I made sweet potato enchiladas and the sheet of sweet potato came out like ribbon. Nice texture when it cooked as well.
Date published: 2020-11-15
Does it work with harder vegetable like a butternut squash or large carrots?
TGood day, To make beautiful and long slices, favor large-diameter foods with semi-firm to firm flesh, such as apples, zucchini, potatoes and sweet potatoes Thank you
Date published: 2021-01-18