Heritage 3.2 L Electric Air Fryer
Heritage 3.2 L Electric Air Fryer is rated out of 5 by 23.
You can now enjoy tender and crispy foods with the Air Fryer from Heritage. It's large 3.2L capacity allows you to cook larger quantities all in one batch. Easy to operate, all it needs is a timer and a temperature control dial to get it going. Thanks to its cool touch handle, you can easily remove the non-stick basket midway through a cooking cycle to shake your ingredients to ensure an even cooking result. The appliance also automatically turns off once the timer runs out for enhanced safety.
Available exclusively at Canadian Tire
- For the crispy and tender results of a conventional fryer with little to no oil
- Non-stick basket and outer pot for easy cleaning
- Common food cooking guide for quick and easy reference
- Adjustable temperature control knob: from 176°F to 400°F
- Overheating protection function
- 30-minute automatic shut-off timer
- Operation light indicator (Power and Working)
- Cool touch handles and non-slip feet
- 3.2L capacity basket and 4.3L capacity outer pot
- 1500 W
Available exclusively at Canadian Tire
Clean the appliance after each use. Do not use metal kitchen utensils or abrasive cleaning materials to clean them, as this may damage the non-stick coating.
1. Remove the main plug from the wall outlet and let the appliance cool down. Note: Remove the pan to let the unit cool down more quickly.
2. Wipe the outside of the appliance with a soft damp cloth.
3. Clean the pan and basket in hot soapy water with a non-abrasive sponge. Note: You can also put the pan and basket in the dishwasher. Tip: If dirt is stuck to the basket or the bottom of the pan, fill the pan with hot soapy water, put the basket in the pan and let the pan and basket soak for approximately 10 minutes.
4. Once the appliance has cooled down, clean the heating element with a non-abrasive cleaning brush to remove any food residues.
- Store the product in a cool, dry place.
- Never cut anything in the basket or pan or use utensils with sharp edges as to avoid
- Never put cold water into a hot pan or basket. Sudden changes of temperature may cause
- Always use trivets or oven mitts when handling the pan and basket.
- DO NOT place the hot pan or basket on a countertop, as it will stain or burn the countertop.
- DO NOT place unit or pieces on any range top burner, under a broiler, microwave browning
- DO NOT use scouring pads, abrasive cleaners, or any object that will scratch the unit or accessories.
1-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
This warranty covers any defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of the original purchase date.Please retain your original receipt as a proof of the purchase date. Any complaints must be registered within the warranty period. The product will be repaired, replaced (parts or entire appliance) or refunded at our sole discretion. Shipping charges may apply.
This warranty does not cover normal wear of parts or damage resulting from any of the following: Negligent use or misuse of the product including failure to clean the product regularly, use for commercial purposes, accident, use on improper voltage or current, use contrary to the operating instructions, disassembly, repair or alteration by anyone other than a Heritage authorized service agent.
Stains, discoloration and minor scratches on the inside and outside of the utensil constitute normal use, do not affect performance, and are not covered by this warranty.
Decisions as to the cause of damage are the responsibility of Heritage. All decisions will be final.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Pickyfeet from Very user friendly I bought this last night and used it today and so far I am very impressed. I cooked chicken legs, thighs and breasts according to the user guide and they came out crispy and juicy. The features are easy to use and clean up was a breeze.
Date published: 2018-11-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by Loveboats from Excited Received this as a Christmas gift and am having a blast with it. Can now enjoy foods that were taboo because of the oil.....bring on the french fries etc., everything tastes so fresh and greaseless. I really enjoy most of the Starfrit products, so practical and most of them easy to use.
Date published: 2018-12-28
Rated 4 out of 5 by peter Kim from Clean Air Fryer I bought the one a week ago so that I make french fries. And I think I had a great job. This is because the old one that I bought before is not clean after cook, but it's different. I don't need washing the one. So I satisfy that. Thank you.
Date published: 2019-11-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by Angie 69 from Surprised I received this for xmas and looked pleased. Then my husband and I tried chicken wings and fries. We were so shocked how tasty and crispy the food was. AND...it cooked in 1/2 the time. You can guarantee that we will be purchasing more of your products. Thank you, this will definitely change our eating habits. For the better and healthier 2020.
Date published: 2019-12-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by Nana G from Easy to use ! I wanted to try an air fryer and I'm glad I chose this product . It is easy to use with clear simple instructions. The clean up after use is fast with just a few wipes of the soapy dish cloth ( no stuck on food ). The outer design of the appliance is sleek and looks good on my counter.
Date published: 2018-12-18
Rated 4 out of 5 by scm1001 from Kids love it Kids love it - they keep making french fries. This is something we will be using often going forward. Easy to use and clean. Does a great job of crisping the potatoes. Only thing is that you can't back off the timer once set.
Date published: 2019-12-31
Rated 5 out of 5 by Butch 48 from Just what I wanted I was looking to replace san older air cooker that I had for years . This fit all the boxes. It was inexpensive, cooked substantially faster than the old one and is way easier to clean. A great product.
Date published: 2019-04-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by Wiener001 from Best ever I bought this today,got home,made a basket of french fries according to product directions. Wow probably the best fries I’ve had in some time. Love it.
Date published: 2019-03-21
does this product roast meats and chicken
Hello, This is an air fryer that uses very little oil to fry meats and vegetables. You should have nice roasted meats or French fries with the unit (as an example). Hope this helps!
Date published: 2019-04-25
Is this product pofa free?
Hello, This product is PFOA free. Have a nice day!
Date published: 2019-03-26
How do I get the user guide for this product?
Hello, On the product page, under "documentation" you will see "user guide". Simply download it. Have a nice day!
Date published: 2019-03-26