Heritage 3.2 L Electric Air Fryer
Heritage 3.2 L Electric Air Fryer is rated out of 5 by 120.
You can now enjoy tender and crispy foods with the Air Fryer from Heritage. It's large 3.2L capacity allows you to cook larger quantities all in one batch. Easy to operate, all it needs is a timer and a temperature control dial to get it going. Thanks to its cool touch handle, you can easily remove the non-stick basket midway through a cooking cycle to shake your ingredients to ensure an even cooking result. The appliance also automatically turns off once the timer runs out for enhanced safety.
Available exclusively at Canadian Tire
- For the crispy and tender results of a conventional fryer with little to no oil
- Non-stick basket and outer pot for easy cleaning
- Common food cooking guide for quick and easy reference
- Adjustable temperature control knob: from 176°F to 400°F
- Overheating protection function
- 30-minute automatic shut-off timer
- Operation light indicator (Power and Working)
- Cool touch handles and non-slip feet
- 3.2L capacity basket and 4.3L capacity outer pot
- 1500 W
Available exclusively at Canadian Tire
Clean the appliance after each use. Do not use metal kitchen utensils or abrasive cleaning materials to clean them, as this may damage the non-stick coating.
1. Remove the main plug from the wall outlet and let the appliance cool down. Note: Remove the pan to let the unit cool down more quickly.
2. Wipe the outside of the appliance with a soft damp cloth.
3. Clean the pan and basket in hot soapy water with a non-abrasive sponge. Note: You can also put the pan and basket in the dishwasher. Tip: If dirt is stuck to the basket or the bottom of the pan, fill the pan with hot soapy water, put the basket in the pan and let the pan and basket soak for approximately 10 minutes.
4. Once the appliance has cooled down, clean the heating element with a non-abrasive cleaning brush to remove any food residues.
- Store the product in a cool, dry place.
- Never cut anything in the basket or pan or use utensils with sharp edges as to avoid
- Never put cold water into a hot pan or basket. Sudden changes of temperature may cause
- Always use trivets or oven mitts when handling the pan and basket.
- DO NOT place the hot pan or basket on a countertop, as it will stain or burn the countertop.
- DO NOT place unit or pieces on any range top burner, under a broiler, microwave browning
- DO NOT use scouring pads, abrasive cleaners, or any object that will scratch the unit or accessories.
1-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
This warranty covers any defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of the original purchase date.Please retain your original receipt as a proof of the purchase date. Any complaints must be registered within the warranty period. The product will be repaired, replaced (parts or entire appliance) or refunded at our sole discretion. Shipping charges may apply.
This warranty does not cover normal wear of parts or damage resulting from any of the following: Negligent use or misuse of the product including failure to clean the product regularly, use for commercial purposes, accident, use on improper voltage or current, use contrary to the operating instructions, disassembly, repair or alteration by anyone other than a Heritage authorized service agent.
Stains, discoloration and minor scratches on the inside and outside of the utensil constitute normal use, do not affect performance, and are not covered by this warranty.
Decisions as to the cause of damage are the responsibility of Heritage. All decisions will be final.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Pickyfeet from Very user friendly I bought this last night and used it today and so far I am very impressed. I cooked chicken legs, thighs and breasts according to the user guide and they came out crispy and juicy. The features are easy to use and clean up was a breeze.
Date published: 2018-11-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by Loveboats from Excited Received this as a Christmas gift and am having a blast with it. Can now enjoy foods that were taboo because of the oil.....bring on the french fries etc., everything tastes so fresh and greaseless. I really enjoy most of the Starfrit products, so practical and most of them easy to use.
Date published: 2018-12-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Compact and uncomplicated I received my air fryer as a wedding gift and I could not be more happy with it. It takes up little counter space, has easy to follow instructions, and better yet has pictorial instructions on top of the unit for those of us that second guess ourselves. The messes are no more!
Date published: 2021-08-03
Rated 4 out of 5 by peter Kim from Clean Air Fryer I bought the one a week ago so that I make french fries. And I think I had a great job. This is because the old one that I bought before is not clean after cook, but it's different. I don't need washing the one. So I satisfy that. Thank you.
Date published: 2019-11-06
Rated 4 out of 5 by Mish DJ from Easy to Use but... I just bought this air fryer over the weekend on a whim since it was on sale at Canadian Tire. Used it for the first time yesterday on chicken wings and they turned out amazing! The air fryer is so easy to use! I’ve given it a 4 star rating because after following the care instructions and letting it air dry overnight I noticed this morning the basket has developed a rust stain already. :( Otherwise I would have given it 5 stars. Overall I would still recommend this air fryer.
Date published: 2021-04-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by Lore Lori Loren from I love it I thought it was small but not at all it's a pretty good size, I love it so much I bought one for my sister and one for my mom. I don't have a picture of it because I'm doing this at work lol. If I can add a picture later I sure will. I do recommend to anyone who is planning on buying one to do so, if I don't win the draw it doesn't matter I'm so happy with my air fryer I want to share it with everyone. Oh and it's doesn't take up much room on your kitchen counter.
Date published: 2021-09-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by Pedro75 from Great features Easy to use ,great product. Real easy for my kids to use and experiment on there own
Date published: 2021-09-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by Natwena from Guilt free fatty foods! Recently purchased this product and couldn't be happier with it!
Date published: 2019-05-21
Just bought the air fryer, used once, tried to use again but the timer won’t set, the timer just go back to zero. What’s wrong?
Good day, We are sorry you are experiencing issue with your new Heritage Air Fryer. To better assist you and assess your request would you please contact us through our online form at https://www.starfrit.com/en/contact-us? One of our agent will contact you by email shortly after receiving the requested information. Thank you and have a good day!
Date published: 2020-10-21
I would appreciate knowing if it is possible to have accessories? as well as where to get them for this Fryer?
Hello, Not sure what kind of accessories you are looking for, but we have tongs in our Starfrit collection. We don't have specific accessories developed for this item. Have a nice day!
Date published: 2020-05-07
does this product roast meats and chicken
Hello, This is an air fryer that uses very little oil to fry meats and vegetables. You should have nice roasted meats or French fries with the unit (as an example). Hope this helps!
Date published: 2019-04-25
Is this product pofa free?
Hello, This product is PFOA free. Have a nice day!
Date published: 2019-03-26
How do I get the user guide for this product?
Hello, On the product page, under "documentation" you will see "user guide". Simply download it. Have a nice day!
Date published: 2019-03-26