Heritage Artisan 10" (25cm) Multi Pan
Heritage Artisan 10" (25cm) Multi Pan is rated out of 5 by 9.
25 cm / 10"
10" (25 cm)
The grand tradition of cast iron is renewed in high quality cast aluminum. Heritage Artisan cookware provides consistent heat distribution, to help you sear and deglaze like a real chef. The reinforced non-stick surface keeps food from sticking, and is 10 times more resistant to abrasion. The Artisan Collection is a marriage between tradition and technology - food tastes like it was cooked in cast iron and the pan cleans up as it were non-stick cookware.
SOLD EXCLUSIVELY AT CANADIAN TIRE
- Extra thick aluminum base: perfect heat distribution and even cooking
- 3 layers of Titanium-reinforced non-stick coating: resists scratches and abrasions
- Exterior non-stick coating: worry-free cleaning and maintenance
- Oven-proof Bakelite handles: heat resistant up to 350°F / 176°C
- Lifetime stability against warping: years of cooking enjoyment
SOLD EXCLUSIVELY AT CANADIAN TIRE
Before you cook
NOTE: Wash carefully before first use.
- Remove all labels and packaging materials.
- Before using your new cookware, wash thoroughly in hot soapy water using a soft cloth or sponge. Dry completely.
- Prior to each use, it is recommended to add a teaspoon of cooking oil for better cooking results.
- Never heat an empty utensil. Be sure there is oil, butter, liquid or food before placing the cookware on the range
- It is not recommended to use high heat. Cooking on excessive heat can cause permanent damage to the surface and
- Never cut anything in the cookware or use utensils with sharp edges as to avoid damaging the surface.
- Add salt to water only after is has come to a boil. Salt grain deposit on the cookware bottom will attack the metal as
General safety recommendations
- If using a ceramic stovetop, lift the cookware rather than sliding it across the glass plate.
- Never put cold water into a hot utensil. Sudden changes of temperature may cause metal to warp, resulting in an uneven
- Higher cooking temperatures and longer cooking times can cause handles to get hot. Always use oven mitts.
- Although some cookware are dishwasher-safe, hand washing is strongly recommended.
- When hand washing your cookware, thoroughly clean the inside and outside of your cookware with hot soapy water using
- If placed in the dishwasher, the exterior may become dull and discoloured due to the action of certain detergents.
- Handles may become very hot in the oven. Always use potholders or oven mitts to prevent burns when removing cookware
- For additional information, please refer to the care and use section for non-stick aluminum cookware.
5 year conditional warranty Read care and use instructions ebfore using your new Heritage cookware. Heritage guarantees this cooking utensil's non-stick surface for 5 years from the date of purchase wit proof of purchase against any manufacturaing defects. The owner must follow care and use instructions for this warranty to apply. This warranty does not cover damage caused by incorrect use, professional use or if the utensil is banged or dropped. Stains, discoloration and minor scratches on the inside and outside of the utensil constitue normal use, do not affect performance, and are not covered by this warranty.
Decisions as to the cause of damage are the responsibility of Heritage. All decisions will be final.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Cooolmum from Excellent product I bought this pan years ago and it's still in great shape and I use it all the time, easy to clean, easy to use. Perfect size for a small family or 2 people.
Date published: 2022-08-31
Rated 5 out of 5 by Leigh75 from The best! Absolutely in love with this pan. I use it for making crepes! (I actually use two at a time, my family eats them faster than i can make haha)
Date published: 2022-06-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by karansidhu from Just Amazing! I bought this pan today and it is really amazing. Omelette doesn’t even stick on it.Moreover, thick pan surface is really good.
Date published: 2022-12-19
Rated 4 out of 5 by Leas from Great Bought several of these they are great even bought as gifts to my kids
Date published: 2023-05-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by Christy 13 from Great for pancakes! Got this as a Christmas gift, I love it, so does my boyfriend.
Date published: 2023-01-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by Robbie88 from Great breakfast pan Best pancake pan on the market for me it’s the only one I use
Date published: 2022-12-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by Shar 22 from Perfect for pancakes This pan is perfect for pancakes! They come out perfectly.
Date published: 2022-02-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by Tracer from Best crepe pan ever Extremely happy with this pan, my crepes turn out great
Date published: 2022-06-05
Do You have an 8" Multipan?..
Good Day, Unfortunately no, we don't have an 8" Multipan
Date published: 2022-06-27
cost for handle for 030028006 walm multi pan
Good day, The cost is $4.99 handle and $3.99. To purchase a part for one of our products, please contact us through our easy online form at https://www.starfrit.com/en/contact-us One of our Customer Service Agent will contact you as soon as possible. Thank you and have a good day!
Date published: 2021-04-21
Hi, I have a Heritage Artisan 10" (25cm) Multi Pan. (www.starfrit.com/en/heritage-artisan-10-34-25cm-multi-pan) Could you please tell me if this pan has PTFE/PFOA in the non-stick coating?
Good day, Heritage Artisan Multipan is made with PFOA FREE non-stick coating. It is not PTFE FREE, since PTFE is the main component of any regular non-stick coating. Thank you
Date published: 2021-01-05