Heritage Artisan 10.5" (27cm) Grill Pan
Heritage Artisan 10.5" (27cm) Grill Pan is rated out of 5 by 2.
27 cm / 10.5"
10.5" (27 cm)
The grand tradition of cast iron is renewed in high quality cast aluminum. Heritage Artisan cookware provides consistent heat distribution, to help you sear and deglaze like a real chef. The reinforced non-stick surface keeps food from sticking, and is 10 times more resistant to abrasion. The Artisan Collection is a marriage between tradition and technology - food tastes like it was cooked in cast iron and the pan cleans up as it were non-stick cookware.
- Extra thick aluminum base: perfect heat distribution and even cooking
- 3 layers of Titanium-reinforced non-stick coating: resists scratches and abrasions
- Exterior non-stick coating: worry-free cleaning and maintenance
- Oven-proof Bakelite handles: heat resistant up to 350°F / 176°C
- Lifetime stability against warping: years of cooking enjoyment
Before you cook
General safety recommendations
- Remove all labels and packaging materials.
- Before using your new cookware, wash thoroughly in hot soapy water using a soft cloth or sponge. Dry completely.
- Prior to each use, it is recommended to add a teaspoon of cooking oil for better cooking results.
- Never heat an empty utensil. Be sure there is oil, butter, liquid or food before placing the cookware on the range
- It is not recommended to use high heat. Cooking on excessive heat can cause permanent damage to the surface and
- Never cut anything in the cookware or use utensils with sharp edges as to avoid damaging the surface.
- Add salt to water only after is has come to a boil. Salt grain deposit on the cookware bottom will attack the metal as
General safety recommendations
- If using a ceramic stovetop, lift the cookware rather than sliding it across the glass plate.
- Never put cold water into a hot utensil. Sudden changes of temperature may cause metal to warp, resulting in an uneven
- Higher cooking temperatures and longer cooking times can cause handles to get hot. Always use oven mitts.
- Although some cookware are dishwasher-safe, hand washing is strongly recommended.
- When hand washing your cookware, thoroughly clean the inside and outside of your cookware with hot soapy water using
- If placed in the dishwasher, the exterior may become dull and discoloured due to the action of certain detergents.
- Handles may become very hot in the oven. Always use potholders or oven mitts to prevent burns when removing cookware
- For additional information, please refer to the care and use section for non-stick aluminum cookware.
5 year conditional warranty Read care and use instructions ebfore using your new Heritage cookware. Heritage guarantees this cooking utensil's non-stick surface for 5 years from the date of purchase wit proof of purchase against any manufacturaing defects. The owner must follow care and use instructions for this warranty to apply. This warranty does not cover damage caused by incorrect use, professional use or if the utensil is banged or dropped. Stains, discoloration and minor scratches on the inside and outside of the utensil constitue normal use, do not affect performance, and are not covered by this warranty.
Decisions as to the cause of damage are the responsibility of Heritage. All decisions will be final.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Gramma from Great steaks! Our BBQ is stored over the winter, so I purchased this grill pan to cook our steaks on over the winter until we could use our BBQ again in the spring. Next best thing to cooking the steaks on the BBQ!
Date published: 2017-03-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by sharon67 from best pan I've used! I love my grill pan, don't know how I've lived without one!!
Date published: 2017-01-13
I have a Heritage 10.5 grill pan. The handle screw is stripped. How do I get another screw for this?
Hello, Our customer service department has replacement parts, they might be able to help. Please contact them at [email protected] for more information. Have a nice day!
Date published: 2019-01-09
Can it be used on a glass top range?
Hello, Yes they can. Make sure you avoid sliding them on the range to avoid scratches. Have a nice day!
Date published: 2018-07-30
Do I add oil or butter before steak?
Hello, It's always a question of preference and taste, but both will grill your steak well. Have a nice day!
Date published: 2018-04-16
i have a heritage artisan pan that goes in the oven. Tonight when i took my supper out of the oven the handle cracked in two how do i make a complain and to who
Hello, For any warranty issues, please contact our customer service at 1-800-361-6232. Have a nice day!
Date published: 2017-11-14
Can this be used with an induction stove?
Hello, This pan is not induction-ready. Have a nice day!
Date published: 2017-09-29
Is there a cover available for the 10 inch square grill pan?
Hello, No there is no lid available for this pan. Have a nice day!
Date published: 2017-01-03