Heritage The Rock 14" x 14" Electric Pan
Heritage The Rock 14" x 14" Electric Pan is rated out of 5 by 9.
36cm x 36cm / 14" x 14"
You can now cook and serve your favorite foods in the same cooking vessel with the Heritage The Rock 14" Electric Pan. Our patented Rock.Tec technology ensures that nothing will stick to your cooking surface during the cooking process. What's more is the extra thick plate guaranties an even heat distribution for optimal results every time. The Electric Pan also has a removable cooking vessel for quick and easy cleaning. The decorative cool touch base lets you serve your guests safely and helps avoid hand contact with any hot surfaces.
Available exclusively at Canadian Tire
- Patented The Rock non-stick technology
- EXTRA-THICK Cast aluminum vessel
- 14" cooking surface
- 1200 Watts
- Removable cooking vessel
- Adjustable temperature control
- Tempered glass lid
- Cool touch, decorative PP base
- Pressed heating element
Available exclusively at Canadian Tire
- Before each use, ensure the knob is securely attached and retighten as necessary.
- Store the product in a cool, dry place.
- For better non-stick performance, it is recommended to add a teaspoon of cooking oil prior to each use.
- Never heat an empty utensil. Be sure there is oil, butter, liquid or food before placing the cookware on the range or
- Cooking on excessive heat can cause warping of the cookware and permanent damage to the non-stick coating.
- Never cut anything in the cookware or use utensils with sharp edges as to avoid piercing the non-stick surface.
- Add salt to water only after it has come to a boil. Salt grain deposit on the cookware bottom will attack the metal as
- Never use metal scouring pads to clean the non-stick surface.
- Never put cold water into a hot utensil. Sudden changes of temperature may cause metal to warp, resulting in an uneven
- The exterior may become dull and discolored due to the action of certain detergents.
1-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
This warranty covers any defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of the original purchase. Please retain your original receipt as a proof of the purchase date. Any complaints must be registered within the warranty period. The product will be repaired, replaced (parts or entire appliance) or refunded at our sole discretion. Shipping charges may apply.
This warranty does not cover normal wear of parts or damage resulting from any of the following: Negligent use or misuse of the product including failure to clean the product regularly, use for commercial purposes, accident, use on improper voltage or current, use contrary to the operating instructions, disassembly, repair or altercation by anyone other than a HERITAGE authorized service agent.
Stains, discoloration and minor scratches on the inside and outside of the utensil constitute normal use, do not affect performance, and are not covered by this warranty. Decisions as to the cause of damage are the responsibility of Heritage. All decisions will be final
Rated 5 out of 5 by BarbAndre from Light weight I received as a gift today can't wait to try it out tonight
Date published: 2019-12-19
I would like to purchase the 14” rock skillet. Would yous contact me when it’s back in stock. Thank you
Good day, This product is not out of stock. It is not available for purchase through our Website. Heritage products are available exclusively from Canadian Tire dealers. Please visit their Website for prices and availability. Thank you
Date published: 2021-02-04
23418 lid broke, accidentally need help
Good day, We are sorry about that! To buy parts such as a lid, please contact our Customer Service Department by completing the online form at https://www.starfrit.com/en/contact-us. One of our agent will contact you within 2-3 business days. Thank you
Date published: 2020-10-02
The base for my heritage rock electric pan 14" has been damaged so the pan itself does not sit flat, is it possible to order JUST the base and how would i go about this?
Hello, To see if there are parts for the item, you need to contact our customer service: https://www.starfrit.com/en/contact-us. They will be able to assist you. Have a nice day!
Date published: 2020-07-14
How does the depth of the pan in the 14” electric pan compare to the 12” electric skillet
Hello, The model 23400 (Heritage 12" skillet) is 2" deep and the 23418 (Heritage 14" pan) is 1,4" deep. Hope this helps. Have a nice day!
Date published: 2019-05-28
I just rec'd the 14" Heritage Rock electric pan and when I put the cooking vessel inside the base, it rocks. The cooking vessel does not sit flat, is it supposed to rock a little or sit flat?
Hello, It's hard to answer as we don't know how much it rocks. Can you take a small video and send it to our customer service? They will be able to tell you if it's normal or not. You can write at [email protected] Thank you!
Date published: 2019-02-25
I am planning on buying the Starfrit The Rock 12 x 15 electric skillet. I would like to know the difference between this skillet and your Heritage the Rock 14 x 14 electric pan. LOVE YOUR PRODUCTS. Thanks.
Hello, The difference between Starfrit and Heritage brands is simple - Heritage is exclusive to Canadian Tire stores and they have slight design changes (handles may be different) but the Starfrit product works as well and the non-stick The Rock surface treatment is the same. Have a nice day!
Date published: 2018-11-20