Heritage The Rock Ceramic 10-Piece Set
30 cm / 12"
10.25" (26 cm)
- Total non-stick
- Zero chemicals
- Induction safe / ready
The set includes:
- 1 qt (0.95 L) saucepan with lid
- 2.1 qt (2 L) saucepan with lid
- 3.2 qt (3 L) saucepan with lid
- 6.2 qt (5.9 L) stockpot with lid
- 4.4 qt/11" (4.2 L/28 cm) deep fry pan with lid
Thick forged aluminum base with ceramic non-stick
- Optimal heat distribution and even cooking
- Unparalleled release performance
- Made without PTFE / PFOA
Rock.Tec surface enhancement
Our unique manufacturing process uses small metal pellet impact technology to modify the surface to form an ultra durable rock-like finish. The result is an outstanding release performance, 3 times better than traditional non-stick cookware.
- 3 times more durable non-stick
- Resists scratch and abrasion
- 3 years warranty on non-stick surface
- Dishwasher safe
- Compatible with gas, electric, ceramic, halogen and induction stovetops
SOLD EXCLUSIVELY AT CANADIAN TIRE
- Before using your new cookware, wash thoroughly in hot soapy water using a soft cloth or sponge. Dry completely.
- For better non-stick performance, it is recommended to add a teaspoon of cooking oil prior to each use.
- Never heat an empty utensil. Be sure there is oil, butter, liquid or food before placing the
- Always use low to medium heat setting. This cookware should NEVER be used on a maximum heat setting either for
- Never cut anything in the cookware or use utensils with sharp edges as to avoid piercing the non-stick
- Add salt to water only after it has come to a boil. Salt grain deposit on the cookware bottom will attack the
- Never use metal scouring pads to clean the non-stick surface.
- Never put cold water into a hot utensil. Let cookware cool down on its own or place in lukewarm soapy water.
- If using a ceramic stovetop, lift the pan rather than sliding it across the glass plate.
- This cookware is oven safe up to 450 °F / 230 °C. Always use gloves or oven mitts when using as the handle may
- Dishwasher safe. Take note that the shine of the coating may become dull and discolored due to the action of certain
- Some foods may stain the surface but will not affect the non-stick performance. Our warranty does not
Read care and use instructions before using your new cookware. Heritage guarantees this cooking utensil's non-stick surface for 3 years from the date of purchase with proof of purchase against any manufacturing defects. The owner must follow care and use instructions for this warranty to apply. This warranty does not cover damage caused by incorrect use, professional use or if the utensil is banged or dropped. Stains, discoloration and minor scratches on the inside and outside of the utensil constitute normal use, do not affect performance, and are not covered by this warranty. Decisions as to the cause of damage are the responsibility of Heritage. All decisions will be final.
Can The Rock 6" ceramic pan be used on an induction cooktop, or any of the other ceramic pan sizes for that matter?
Hello, Our The Rock ZERO in the HERITAGE brand is induction ready. Also, our ceramic The Rock GOURMET line in the 8" and more are induction compatible. When looking at the products on our website, please look for the induction image to see if products are induction ready. Hope this helps.
Date published: 2020-05-13
We just bought Rock 10 piece cookware in January. Wife is the only one in the family to use it, she doesn't want it wrecked by the teenagers. She only uses wood or plastic utensils in it. Minor scratches in bottom and starting to stick
Hello, Please reach out to our customer service through here: https://www.starfrit.com/en/contact-us. They will be able to see if it's still under warranty and they will help as best they can. Have a nice day!
Date published: 2020-04-20
I recently stored a brand new (clean) beige Heritage The Rock 12" frying pan on a black cookie sheet and noticed that the coating rubbed off on the sheet in greasy beige streaks that only came off with lots of soap. What in the coating is causing this?
Hello, We never heard of a situation like yours, there is no coating on the exterior per say. Maybe by discussing this with our customer service agents they could help you find what this is? You can reach them here: https://www.starfrit.com/en/contact-us. Have a nice day!
Date published: 2020-01-29
I have had ivory 10 piece set for about 2 years now. I can see a silver colour forming along the edge where the lid closes. There have also been silver and gold flake colors since the beginning. What is this made of and is it safe to use?
Hello, It all depends how you clean your pan - it should not be cleaned with scouring pads to avoid scratching the finish. Because you see the metal, I think you are now on the metal. I recommend you speak to our customer service agents to see what can be done with your product in terms of warranties. They can be reached at [email protected] Have a nice day!
Date published: 2020-03-01
Are these stay cool handles?
Hello, No these handles are made of stainless steel and as with other metals, they conduct heat. If the handle is over an open flame it will get hot. But it's safe for the oven with metal handles - it's a question of preference. Some models offer the possibility of going in the oven up to 450 and metal handles are best for higher heats. Hope this helps. Have a nice day!
Date published: 2019-04-08
Is there any lead content in the ceramic coating? If so how much.
Hello, No it's 100% natural ceramic coating (non-stick) and lead-free. Hope this helps, have a nice day!
Date published: 2019-02-25
Is this cadmium and lead free?
Hello, Yes on both counts. Have a nice day!
Date published: 2019-02-18
I have this set. I have used the dark colour ones before and loved them, so I assumed the white ones would be just as good. I found that it is not as non-stick as the dark pans. I have a hard time cleaning them off too. Suggestions?
Hello, The non-stick coating is different. It has the same surface treatment Rock.Tec but the coating is chemical free ceramic non-stick coating. That would probably explain the difference. If you use as directed, medium to high heat (never 100% high) it will work perfectly. I have some that I use often and they clean very well, even spaghetti sauce won't stain. If you need additional information, don't hesitate to contact our customer service at [email protected] Have a nice day!
Date published: 2019-02-11