Heritage The Rock PRO 10-pc Cookware Set
Elevate your cooking with our cutting-edge ROCK.TEC Pro cookware featuring 10 times superior scratch resistance, optimal heat distribution, and an outstanding non-stick release. Crafted without
PFOA, its extra thick forged aluminum base ensures unmatched durability, guaranteed never to warp.
- Extra thick forged aluminum base for optimal heat distribution and even cooking
- Guaranteed never to warp
- Rock.Tec Pro surface enhancement
- 10 times superior scratch resistance
- Outstanding Non-Stick release
- Reinforced with Titanium for an enhanced durable non-stick surface
- Made without PFOA
- Riveted stainless steel handle
- Oven safe up to 450F/230C and dishwasher safe
- Compatible with all cooking surfaces including induction
This cookware set includes:
- 1.5 Qt, 1.4 L Saucepan with lid
- 2.0 QT, 1.9 L Saucepan with lid
- 3.0 QT, 2.8 L Saucepan with lid
- 6.0 QT, 5.6 L Stockpot with lid
- 3.6 QT, 10” Deep fry pan with lid
NOTE: Wash carefully before first use.
- Before using your new cookware, wash thoroughly in hot soapy water using a soft cloth or sponge.
- Dry completely.
- For better non-stick performance, it is recommended to add a teaspoon of cooking oil prior to each use.
- Never heat an empty cooking utensil. Be sure there is oil, butter, liquid, or food before placing the cookware on the range or burner.
- Always use low to medium heat setting. This cookware should NEVER be used on a maximum heat setting either for pre-heating or cooking as excessive surface temperatures can cause permanent damage to the non-stick surface.
- Never cut anything in the cookware or use utensils with sharp edges as to avoid piercing the non-stick surface.
- Add salt to water only after it has come to a boil. Salt grain deposit on the cookware bottom will attack the metal.
- Never use metal scouring pads to clean the non-stick surface.
- Never put cold water into a hot cooking utensil. Let cookware cool down on its own or place it in lukewarm soapy water.
- Always lift cookware. Do not slide across the cooktop.
- This cookware is oven safe up to 450 °F / 230 °C. Higher cooking temperatures or longer cooking time can cause the handle to get hot. Always use oven mitts.
- Dishwasher safe.
Take note that the shine of the coating may become dull and discolored due to the action of detergents. Our warranty does NOT cover this type of wear, as the performance of the cookware is not a‑affected. Some foods may stain the surface but will not affect the non-stick performance.
Read care and use instructions before using your cookware. Starfrit guarantees this cooking utensils non-stick performance for 3 years from the date of purchase with proof. The owner must follow care and use instructions for this warranty to apply. This warranty does not cover damage if the utensil is banged or dropped. Normal wear of the non-stick coating does not impact the release performance. Stains, discoloration, and minor scratches on the inside and outside of the utensil constitute normal use, does not affect performance, and are not covered by this warranty. Decisions as to the cause of damage are the responsibility of Starfrit. All decisions will be final.