This shrimp recipe is flavourful and easy to prepare with the Starfrit Air Fryer! Healthy frying with very little fat.
- 1 pound large shrimp (with tail)
- 2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon Cajun spices
- 1 lime, cut in quarters (for serving)
- Fresh herbs, chopped (parsley, mint, coriander)
- Yogourt sauce (from the store)
- Salt and pepper
- Place shrimp in a large bowl, add oil, spices, salt and pepper and mix.
- Transfer shrimp in Air Fryer basket and insert basket into Fryer.
- Place Air Fryer at 400°F and cook for 7 minutes turning shrimp after 3.5 minutes.
- Once cooked, serve shrimp on serving plate, sprinkle with fresh herbs and a piece of lime.