Chicken Panini with Roasted Peppers and Avocado
Nothing makes paninis like the Rock Panini Grill by Starfrit. With its non-stick surface, high heat resistance and large size, it makes perfectly grilled paninis in minutes. This tool works great for any family meal as it can grill a wide variety of foods. To properly extract avocado flesh, make sure to use the Starfrit 5-in-1 Avocado tool to get the most out of this delicious fruit!
- 8 units Boneless chicken thighs
- 4 oz Pesto
- 1/2 Red onion
- 4 Panini breads
- 2 cups Mozzarella cheese
- 2 Avocados
- 4 leaves Boston lettuce
- 4 tbsp Dijon mustard
Preheat your oven to 400°F
- Cut the pieces of chicken in two.
- Grate the mozzarella and finely cut the red onion.
- You can prep the avocado with the Starfrit Avocado Tool 5-in-1, and then you can cut the fruit in thin slices.
- Wash the lettuce and cut the panini bread.
- In a pan with heavy bottom, with a little bit of vegetable oil, at high heat, rapidly color all the chicken's surfaces and finish the cooking in the oven at 400°F for 10-12 minutes, on a cooking tray covered with a parchment paper.
- Inside the panini bread, put in the Dijon mustard, then the lettuce, the avocado, the red onions, the pesto and add the chicken.
- Finish with the mozzarella and make sure to close the panini tightly.
- Put it inside your The Rock Panini Grill by Starfrit, make sure the coloration is to your liking and voilà!