Chicken Tacos, Classic Spices Mix and Parsley
A one way culinary trip to Mexico! A simplistic yet delightful tacos recipe. Removing the leaves from the stamp of any herb doesn't get any easier than when using the Herb stripper, by Starfrit. And while at it, to spare a maximum amount of time, use the Mezzaluna Herbcutter for better results.
- 1 Onion
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 454 gr Boneless chicken thigh
- 2 tbsp Chili flakes
- 1 tea spoon Dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp Celery salt
- 1 tsp Lime juice
- 1 tbsp Chopped parsley
- 5 drop(s) Tabasco
- 8 unit(s) Taco Shells
- 8 leaves Iceberg Lettuce
- 1 cup Old Cheddar
- 2 Avocados
- 1 Tomato
- 2 Green onions
- 1/2 cup Sour cream
- 1 can Salsa sauce
- 6 sprigs Fresh cilantro
Preheat your oven à 375 F°
- Cut the onion and the garlic.
- Slice the chicken as thinly as possible.
- Mix all the spices together.
- Take out the leaves from the lettuce and wash them.
- Grate the cheese with the Easy Grater, by Starfrit.
- Pass all the parsley into the Herb stripper, by Starfrit and then use the Mezzaluna herb cutter.
- Make sure to roughly cut the cilantro by using herb scissors.
- Slice evenly the avocado.
- Remove the seeds from the tomatoes and dice them in brunoise.
- Cut the spring onion into bevels.
- In a medium The Rock fry pan with vegetable oil, colour the onion and garlic on high heat.
- Throw the chicken in and make sure it is properly cooked.
- Set the parsley aside and add the remaining ingredients to cook them altogether.
- Add the parsley, at the very last moment.
- Set the tacos in the oven, on a cooking tray, and heat them for 5 minutes.
- When ready to serve, place all the garnishes inside a bowl.
- Place the lettuce on a taco, and add the desired garnishes; chicken, sour cream, salsa, tomato, avocado and/or the grated cheese. Enjoy!