- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 chopped onion
- 2 garlic cloves finely chopped
- 1½teaspoon fresh thyme, chopped
- 4 cups baby spinach
- 8 eggs
- ½ cup milk
- 4 slices of bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup grated old Cheddar
- Salt / pepper
- In the cast iron The Rock pan, heat up oil on medium heat.
- Put onion and cook 5 minutes until onion has softened. Add thyme.
- In a bowl, beat eggs and add milk. Add salt & pepper to taste.
- Add baby spinach in the pan and heat 2-3 minutes until tender.
- Add bacon and half ot the cheese mixture in the eggs/milk and mix well.
- Pour mixture onto the spinach. Add cherry tomatoes on top.
- Lower heat and cook 10 minutes until the bottom and sides of the frittata are cooked, but center still soft.
- Add rest of Cheddar on the dish and put in oven on grill for 3 minutes until cheese has melted.
Garlic press with scraper0920600060000$12.99
Starfrit Utensil - Angled Spatula0928140060000Out of stock
Silicone oven glove0928250060000$14.99
Dual Speed Food Processor0929000020000$29.99
Set of 5 Snap Fit Measuring Cups0931150030000$7.99
SaleHalf-slicer0942560030000Special Price $6.99 Regular Price $11.99
Best sellerLocknLock Easy Match 2.4L Container0951160040000$9.99