- 5 large Portobello mushroom
- 1 large Eggplant
- 3 Red peppers
- 1/4 cup Tomato Pesto
- 2 tbsp White balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp Dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp Chili flakes
- 2 1/2 cups Penne Rigate
- 1/2 lb Fresh mozzarella
- 1/4 cup Basil leaf
Preheat your oven to 425 F°
- Once the vegetables are drizzled with oil and seasoned with salt and pepper, place in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Cook the pasta in boiling water for 7 to 10 minutes.
- Remove the stems from the portobellos.
- Cut the eggplant in cubes, cut the pepper in large slices.
- Mix together the pesto, the vinegar, the oregano and the chili flakes.
- Pour everything on the pasta once cooled.
- Add the roasted vegetables, mix well and place delicately in your lunchbox Lock&Lock Bento - 1L by Starfrit.
- Tear the mozzarella with your fingers and place on top of the salad with the basil leaves.
- Keep the salad in the refrigerator until time to enjoy the meal!