- 1 cup 35% cooking cream
- 1 1/2 cups dark chocolate
- 1 tbsp butter
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 2 cups unsweetened grated coconut
Preparation of the truffles
- Bring the cream to a boil.
- Chop the dark chocolate and put it in a bowl.
- Pour the hot cream on it.
- Mix slowly while adding the butter.
- Once everything is melted together pour the mix in a container (2 inches thick) and put aside in the fridge for few hours.
- Then using an ice cream spoon, make little chocolate balls and put them on a cookie sheets covered with a silicone mat, then in the freezer.
- Melt the milk chocolate chips.
- Once the chocolate is at room temperature, roll the chocolate balls in the melted milk chocolate and then in the coconut.
- Store the truffles in Lock&Lock containers in the fridge or in the freezer.