Deconstructed Pork Loin Roast
Flavor packed classic and comfort recipe! An all time favorite by our chefs, at l'Atelier. Give yourself all the chances to make this recipe a tasteful adventure by using The Rock Roaster with Rack and Meat Thermometer by Starfrit, to get the cooking right!
- 1½lbs - Pork Roast
- 6 slice Raclette cheese
- 6 slice Prosciutto
- 6 Sage leaves
- 1 lb Baby potatoes
- 3 sprigs Thyme
- 3 cloves Crushed garlic
- 1 White onion
Preheat your oven at 400°F
- Gently cut the pork several times, on its length, until you have roughly 1 inch from the bottom.
- In between each slices stuff it with cheese and Prosciutto.
- With a twine, tie the pork all around.
- To give it back its shape, sear on a heated Rock Roaster by Starfrit, then place it into the oven for 20 mins at 400°F.
- With the meat thermometer make sure that, at the very core of the meat, the temperature indicates 160°F.
- Put an aluminum foil on top, let it rest 10 mins.
- Clean all the potatoes while cutting them in 2 or 3 pieces.
- In a hot The Rock pan by Starfrit, with a bit of oil and butter, throw the chopped onion in then the thyme and the crushed garlic and then the potatoes.
- Let all the flavors come together for a good 5 mins at medium high heat.
- Then place the potatoes all around the pork roast, on a cooking tray covered with parchemin paper.
- Put everything in the oven for 20 mins.