Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
Gift giving can also be ready-to-mix cookies! Just mix and bake this easy cookie recipe and offer in a reusable Lock&Lock Tritan food storage container, ultra transparent to see the beautifully arranged ingredients. All it needs is a bow!
Cookie mixture to put in container
- 3/4 cup wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 3 oz chocolate chips
Ingredients to add to prepare cookies
- 6 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 egg
- 5 tablespoons milk
Preheat oven to 375oF.
- Melt butter
- In a bowl, mix all liquid ingredients together.
- Add try ingredients and mix with a wooden spoon.
- Cover baking tray with silicone mat and put 3 tbsps of mixture at a time for each cookie.
- Bake in a 375F heated oven for 10 to 12 minutes.