Feta and Edamame Greek Salad
We're sorry, an error has occurred while generating this content.
- 1 mini-cucumber
- 10 cocktail tomatoes
- 24 cherry tomatoes (varied colors)
- 1 small red onion
- 500 ml (2 cups) edamames
- 1 pack of 200 g of diced Feta cheese
- 24 Kalamata olives
- 45 ml (3 tablespoons) small oregano leaves
For the dressing:
- 80 ml (1/3 cup) olive oil
- 45 ml (3 tablespoons) chopped parsley
- 30 ml (2 tablespoons) lemon juice
- 30 ml (2 tablespoons) chopped mint
- 15 ml (1 tablespoon) mustard
- 1.25 ml (1/4 tablespoon) powdered coriander
- Salt & pepper to taste
- In a bowl, whisk all ingredients for the dressing.
- Cut the cucumber in cubes.
- Cut the cocktail tomatoes in 4 and cherry tomatoes in halves.
- Finely dice the red onion.
- In a saucepan, bring salted water to a boil and cook edamame for 3 minutes.
- Rince under cold water and strain.
- Add vegetables, edamames, Feta, olives and oregano leaves in bowl. Serve.
Source: © Pratico-Pratiques 2017
Products used in this recipes
- LocknLock Easy Match 16oz/480ml Container0951020060000$5.99
- LocknLock Easy Match 47oz/1.4L Container0951040060000$7.99