- ¼ cup butter
- 1 chopped onion
- ¼ cup red pepper
- 3 potatoes, cut into cubes
- 500 g of ham, cut into cubes
- 2½tablespoon flour
- 2 cups of milk
- ¾ cup grated cheese
- salt / pepper
- In a saucepan, melt butter, add onion and peppers and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add flour, stir.
- Add milk and cook until mixture thickens.
- Add ham, potatoes, salt and pepper.
- Mix well and put into oven safe pan, or keep in The Rock fry pan.
- Add grated cheese on top.
- Cook in oven at between 45 minutes at 350°F.
The Rock 12" (30cm) Fry Pan0309090060000$34.99
Starfrit Utensil - 3-in-1 Spatula0928090060000$4.99
Silicone oven glove0928250060000$14.99
PRO Fry Cutter & Cuber0929190020000$29.99
Salt & Pepper Grinder Set0930770060000$15.99
Measuring spoons and collapsible cups0931320030000$15.99
Hand Grater - Coarse0941140030000$12.99