Italian Sausage Cheese Macaroni
A throwback to childhood with this comforting dish full of flavor that you can cook and store in the same container thanks to the Lock&Lock 750 ml glass container. Prepare your lunch ahead of time!
- 3/4 lb Macaroni
- 1 Onion
- 1 Can of crushed plum tomatoes (28 oz)
- 3 Italian sausages
- 1/2 cup Grated Parmigiano Reggiano
- 3 Green onions
- 2 tbsp Chopped parsley
- 1 1/2 cups Mozzarella cheese
Preheat your oven to 375 F°
- Cut the onions in small dice.
- Strain the tomatoes.
- Cook the Italian sausage and cut them into slices.
- Cut the green onions in bevels.
- Grate the mozzarella cheese.
- In a large pot, bring water to a boil and add salt. Cook the pasta until they are al dente.
- Add the onion 5 minutes before the pasta is done.
- Strain and add a small amount of oil.
- Mix all the ingredients (except the Mozzarella) and put in 4 Lock&Lock Glass 750ml square containers.
- Cover with the Mozzarella cheese.
- Place the dishes in the oven for approximately for 20 to 25 minutes.
- When ready to eat, reheat in the microwave or oven and enjoy!