Mac'n'Cheese ready in 15 minutes in the pressure cooker? Yes it's possible! Prepare it quickly, set the pressure cooker and unwind while it cooks to perfection. Starfrit is making meal time easier with the electric pressure cooker.
- 16 oz (450 g) uncooked macaroni
- 4 Cups chicken or vegetable broth
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp pepper
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 Cups shredded Cheddar and/or Monterey Jack cheese
- ¾ Cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- ¾ Cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2-1 Cup milk
- Add the macaroni, broth, oil, garlic powder, pepper, and salt to the cooking pot and stir.
- Place the lid on the pot and set the pressure release valve to the Sealing position.
- Use the Whole Grain function and let the pressure build inside.
- Once the countdown starts, wait 5 minutes and then hit Cancel.
- Using oven mitts, manually release the pressure by turning the pressure valve to the Release position.
- Open the lid. Mix in the cheeses and milk until smooth. Season to taste and serve!
- These cheeses are a recommended mix, feel free to use your favorite cheese combinations.
- For the milk, start with 1/2 cup and add up to one cup after pressure cooking if you find it needs to be thinned out a little bit more.