Mixed Beans Pasta Salad
For the salad:
- 410 ml (1 2/3 cups) fusilli (or other short pasta)
- 500 ml (2 cups) baby spinach
- 250 ml (1 cup) cooked edamame
- 250 ml (1 cup) grated carrots
- 180 ml (3/4 cup) rinsed and drained chick pees
- 1 mini-cucumber, sliced
- 1 italian tomato, cut in quarters
For the dressing:
- 45 ml (3 tablespoons) lemon juice
- 45 ml (3 tablespoons) orange juice
- 30 ml (2 tablespoons) olive oil
- 15 ml (1 tablespoon) Dijon mustard
- Salt & pepper to taste
- In a casserole, bring to a boil salted water and cook pasta until al dente. Drain. Keep cool until pasta is cold.
- In a large bowl, mix all dressing indredients.
- Add all other ingredients and mix with dressing. Serve.
Source: © Pratico-Pratiques 2017