- 1/2 cup Onion
- 3 cloves Chopped garlic
- 2 cups Button mushrooms
- 2 cups White rice
- 4 cups Chicken stock
- 1/2 cup Cream Cheese
- 2 Chicken breast
- 1/2 bunch Chives
- 2 Green onions
- Olive oil
- Finely mince the onion.
- Mince the garlic.
- Heat the chicken broth and keep warm.
- Cut the chicken into small cubes.
- Sautée the chicken in a skillet until cooked through.
- Set aside.
- Slice the mushrooms.
- Finely slice the chives.
- Slice the green onions diagonally.
- Heat the oil in a wok on low heat.
- Add the onion and garlic and cook until the onion becomes translucid.
- Add the mushrooms and cook until slightly colored.
- Add the rice, mix well and add the warm broth.
- Cook on a low simmer for 5-6 minutes.
- Lower the heat, add the cream cheese and cooked chicken.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Sprinkle with green onions and chives and then transfer to your Lock&Lock 650 ml round glass container.