Oat and Fruit Cookies
We're sorry, an error has occurred while generating this content.
- 500 ml (2 cups) oat flakes
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) dried cranberries
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) roasted pumpkin seeds
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) grated coconut
- 1.25 ml (1/4 teaspoon) cinnamon
- 16 dates
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) 0% greek yogourt
- 3 crushed bananas
- 1 pinch of salt
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350 °F.
- In a bowl, mix oat flakes, cranberries, pumpkin seeds, coconut and cinnamon.
- In a blender, purée dates.
- In another bowl, mix the date purée with the yogourt, bananas and salt. Incorporate the oat mix, add blueberries and mix delicately.
- Make 24 small balls with preparation. Place balls on a cookie tray, covered with parchemin paper. Flatten balls and cook beetween 14 and 16 minutes.
- Take out of oven and let cool on a cooling grill.
Source: © Pratico-Pratiques 2017
Products used in this recipes
- Starfrit Electric Personal Blender0243000040000Out of stock
- LocknLock Easy Match 101oz/3L Container0951170040000$13.99
- LocknLock Easy Match 115oz/3.4L Container0951180040000$15.99