One Pot Honey Mustard Chicken with Vegetables
This One Pot chicken with vegetables recipe is balanced with honey and mustard, creating a perfect combination of flavors the whole family will love.
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) olive oil
- 8 bone-in or boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) Dijon mustard
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) whole grain mustard
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) honey
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) chicken stock
- 10 new potatoes, cut in half
- 6 carrots
- 8 pearl onions, peeled
- 6 yellow beets, peeled and sliced thinly
- ½ small butternut squash, peeled and cubed
- 4 sprigs rosemary
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
With the rack in the middle position, preheat the oven to 350 °F (176 °C). In your The Rock One Pot 10’’ x 13’’ Rectangular Dish, at a medium heat setting, sear the chicken in olive oil on both sides until golden brown, about 2 to 3 minutes per side. Add the mustards, honey and chicken broth; stir well. Add the vegetables and coat thoroughly with the sauce. Season with salt and pepper. Add rosemary and bake, for about 30 to 35 minutes, covered, or until the chicken is fork tender.