Use The Rock Collection with T-Lock Detachable Handle
- 1 cup (227 grams) unsalted butter, softened
- 1½ cups (300 grams) granulated sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 2 cups (250 grams) all-purpose flour
- ¼ teaspoon (0.75 gram) salt
- ⅓ cup milk
- ½ teaspoon almond extract
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large red pear, cored and cut into 12 thin slices
- ½ cup (57 grams) sliced almonds
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat butter and granulated sugar at medium speed until fluffy, 3 to 4 minutes, stopping to scrape sides of bowl.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- In a small bowl, whisk together flour and salt.
- Gradually add flour mixture to butter mixture alternately with milk, beginning and ending with flour mixture, beating just until combined after each addition. Beat in extracts.
- Spoon batter into the 9" Fry Pan / Cake Pan w/Detachable Handle. Place pears cut side down in a pinwheel fashion over batter.
- Bake until lightly browned, 25 to 30 minutes. Sprinkle with almonds, and bake until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean, 10 to 15 minutes more. Let cool in pan for 15 minutes.
Products used in this recipes
- Sale9" Fry Pan / Cake Pan with Detachable Handle0347120040000Special Price $20.00 Regular Price $35.99