- 600 grams (4 cups) Cubed Pumpkin
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- ½ tsp Cumin seeds
- ½ tbsp Ginger minced
- 1 tbsp Garlic minced
- ½ Onion diced
- 1 Tomato chopped
- ¼ cup Water
- 2 tsp Lemon Juice
- ½ tsp Sugar
- Cilantro to garnish
- ¼ tsp Ground Turmeric
- 2 tsp Coriander powder
- ½ tsp Garam Masala
- 1 tsp Salt
- Put olive oil inside the cooking pot of your Pressure Cooker and press Sauté to heat the oil. Add cumin seeds and sauté for 30 seconds.
- Add onions, ginger and garlic and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, turmeric, coriander powder, garam masala and salt.
- Add cut pumpkin pieces and water. Mix well. Press Cancel and lock the lid with vent in Sealing position.
- Press Beans/chili and let the appliance gather pressure. When the timer starts counting down, wait 5 minutes. Once the timer reaches 25:00, press Cancel. Turn the pressure release valve to the Release position and wait at least 5 minutes to make sure all pressure is released.
- Open the lid. Add sugar and mix with the pumpkin.
- For a dry consistency, press Sauté and simmer for 1-2 minutes.
- Garnish with cilantro. Serve hot with rice or naan bread.