Salmon and Lentil Salad
- 180 ml (3/4 cup) green dried lentils, rinsed and strained
- 1 chopped garlic clove
- 1 diced carrot
- 2 cans of salmon, strained (170 g each)
- 2 diced celeri sticks
- 15 cherry tomatoes, cut in halves
- 5 chopped basilic leaves
- 2 chopped green onions
- 30 ml (2 tablespoons) olive oil
- 20 ml (4 teaspoons) balsamic vinegar
- 5 ml (1 teaspoon) Dijon mustard
- Salt & pepper to taste
- In a saucepan, place lentils, carrots and garlic. Cover with water and boil. Simmer for 15 minutes at medium heat until lentils are cooked. Strain and let cool.
- In a large bowl, put salmon, celeri, tomatoes, basil and green onions. Stir delicately..
- Add lentils, garlic, carrot, oil, vinegar and mustard. Add salt & pepper and stir.
- Refrigerate 1 hour before serving.
Source: © Pratico-Pratiques 2017