Shrimp Salad Sandwich
We're sorry, an error has occurred while generating this content.
- 1 ripe avocado
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1/4 red pepper cut into cubes
- 1/4 yellow pepper, cut into cubes
- 15 ml (1 tablespoon) red onion, chopped
- 15 ml (1 tablespoon) coriander, chopped
- 1 green shallot, chopped
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) small shrimp
- 15 ml (1 tablespoon) plain yogourt
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 2 slices of whole wheat bread
- 1 slided tomato
- CUT the avocado into halves and take out pit.
- In a bowl, CRUSH the avocado flesh with a fork.
- ADD lime juice, peppers, onions, coriander and shallot. MIX all ingredients.
- ADD shrimp, yogourt. Add salt & pepper to taste.
- PUT shrimp mix on a slice of bread and ADD tomato slices.
- CLOSE sandwich with second bread slice.
Source: © Pratico-Pratiques 2017