- 2 yellow and 2 green zucchinis
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1lb shrimp (21-25 size)
- ½ cup white wine
- 1 cup 35% cream
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- Lemon zest
- Salt / pepper
- 10 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- Fresh parsley, chopped
- Chive, chopped
- Prepare spiral noodles (zoodles) with 2 colors of zucchini using the Starfrit foldable spiralizer. Set aside.
- In a saucepan, melt butter on medium-high heat, add garlic and shrimp and cook 1-2 minutes until shrimp are cooked.
- Add white wine and reduce mixture by half.
- Add cream, salt and pepper.
- Once sauce has thickened, add lemon juice.
- In a large saucepot filled with water, cook zuchhinis 30 seconds. Strain and place into sauce. Mix well.
- Serve by adding chive, parsley and lemon zest on top.
Starfrit Utensil - Angled Spatula0928140060000Out of stock
Salt & Pepper Grinder Set0930770060000$15.99
Measuring spoons and collapsible cups0931320030000$15.99
Hand Grater - Zester0941120030000$12.99
Best sellerLocknLock Easy Match 2.4L Container0951160040000$9.99