Smoked Salmon and Leek Pasta Salad
Farfalle Pasta (4 cups):
- 1/2 bag (250 g) cut leek
- 45 ml (3 tablespoons) fresh cream 40 %
- 2 chopped zucchini
- 2 packs of 120 g each of smoked salmon
- 45 ml (3 tablespoons) olive oil
- 20 ml (4 teaspoons) lemon juice
- 30 ml (2 tablespoons) chopped chive
- In a saucepan, boil water with salt and cook pasta until al dente. Approximately 2 minutes before the pasta is cooked, add leek in the saucepan. Strain.
- In a bowl, mix pasta, leek and 15 ml (1 tablespoon) of olive oil. Let cool.
- In another bowl, whisk the rest of the olive oil with the fresh cream and lemon juice.
- Add pasta, leek, chopped zucchini, smoked salmon and chive (optional). Add salt & pepper and mix gently.
Source: © Pratico-Pratiques 2017