Sundried Tomato Hummus
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Baking time: 0 minute
- 1 can (540 ml) of chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- ½ cup (125 ml) of olive oil
- 2 tbsp. (30 ml) lemon juice
- 1 tsp. (5 ml) of cumin
- ¼ cup (60 ml) Tahini
- ¼ cup (60 ml) sundried tomatoes
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Add all ingredients into the cup.
- Attach the blending blade to the cup.
- Place the cup assembly onto the motorized base.
- Blend on HIGH speed “II” for a smooth, creamy texture.
- Serve with vegetables or pita chips.