Tomato Salsa Dip
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Baking time: 0 minute
- 2 cups (500 ml) canned whole tomatoes or fresh tomatoes
- 4 garlic gloves, peeled
- 1 small onion, roughly diced
- 1 cup (250 ml) of cilantro
- 1 small jalapeno, halved and seeded
- 2 tbsp. (30 ml) of lemon juice
- 1 tsp (5 ml) cumin
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Add all ingredients into the cup.
- Attach the blending blade to the cup.
- Place the cup assembly onto the motorized base.
- Pulse all ingredients for a chunky texture or blend on LOW speed “I” or HIGH speed “II” for a smooth texture.
- Serve with tortilla chips.