Tortellini Pesto Salad
- 1 bag (350 g) of cheese tortellinis
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) pesto (basil or tomato, to taste)
- 1/2 minced red onion
- 500 ml (2 cups) arugula leaves
- 1 carrot, cut in julienne (sticks)
- 80 ml (1/3 cup) olive oil
- 30 ml (2 tablespoons) lemon juice
- In a saucepan, bring to a boil salted water and cook pasta until al dente.
- Rince under cold water and drain.
- In a large bowl, mix pesto with olive oil and lemon juice.
- Add salt & pepper to taste.
- Add onion, arugula, carrots and pasta.
- Add salt & pepper, mix.
Source: © Pratico-Pratiques 2017