Tuna Fusilli Salad
balanced pasta salad, hearty and easy to make! Perfect to bring to work in a 850 ml round Lock&Lock Easy Match container!
- 3/4 lb Whole wheat Fusilli
- 4 cup Kale cabbage leaves
- 5 Artichoke hearts
- 1/4 cup Sliced almonds
- 1 Granny Smith apple
- 1 tbsp Capers
- 1/4 cup Olive oil
- 3 tbsp Lemon juice
- 210 gr Flaked light tuna
- 1 cup Jarlsberg cheese
Preheat your oven to 375 F°
- Cook the pasta in salted boiling water for 7 to 10 minutes.
- Roughly chop the kale. Strain the artichoke hearts and roughly chop.
- Cut the green apple in small dice. Strain the tuna and crumble it.
- Chop the capers.
- Toast the almonds in a preheated oven for 5 minutes.
- Dice the cheese.
- Once the pasta has cooled down, place in a bowl and mix in all the other ingredients.
- Place the salad in a 850 ml Lock&Lock Easy Match Round Container.
- When ready to eat, add the olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Mix well and enjoy!