Turkey and Smoked Meat Sausage
Preparation time: 50 minutes
Baking time: 0 minute
Minced turkey thanks to the Starfrit Meat Grinder. Seasoned like a traditional sausage with old-style mustard and spices. The addition of Smoked meat gives an incomparable flavor to this home-made sausage.
- 2 units Turkey breast
- 100 gr Smoked meat
- 1 unit Onion
- 1/2 tea spoon Coriander seeds
- 1 tbsp Grainy mustard
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 cup Swiss cheese
- Vegetable oil
Preheat your barbecue or oven to 500 F°
- Mince the onion.
- Cut the smoked meat into small cubes.
- Grind the coriander seeds with mortar and pestle.
- Mince the turkey with the help of the Starfrit Meat Grinder.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all of the ingredients.
- Once well combined, split the mixture into 4 even parts.
- Wet your hands with water to help form the sausages.
- Grill them in a grill pan or on the barbecue grill / oven until they reach 72°C in the center.