- 2 cups Couscous
- 1½cups Frozen shelled horse beans
- 1 Onion
- 2 Turnips
- 2 Carrots
- 2 Italian tomatoes
- 2 Zucchinis
- 4 Artichoke hearts
- 1/2 cup Chickpeas
- 4 tbsp Butter
- 1/2 oz Ras el hanout
- 27 oz Vegetable stock
- 8 cloves Garlic
- 2 oz Harissa
- 12 Boneless chicken thighs
Preheat your oven to 400°F
- Peel and mince the onion.
- Peel the carrots and the turnips and cut them into big pieces.
- Slice the zucchinis and tomatoes.
- Cut the artichokes into cubes.
- Mix the couscous with your hands to coat it with olive oil.
- Gently heat up the vegetable broth and let it simmer.
- Properly season the chicken and then sear it until golden-brown in The Rock One-Pot 12.5" Skillet.
- Finish the cooking in a preheated oven at 400°F for 10 to 12 minutes as it might vary depending on the thickness of the pieces.
- Put the chicken aside.
- In your Starfrit The Rock One-Pot 12.5" Skillet with olive oil, sweat the onion and the garlic, add the vegetables and the chickpeas, and cover with the vegetable stock.
- Add the ras el-hanout, bring everything to a boil, then lower to a medium heat and let it cook for around one hour until the vegetables get very tender.
- Twenty minutes before the end of the cooking, pour 20 oz of hot stock in the same Starfrit The Rock One-Pot 12.5'' Skillet, add the couscous, cover and let it cook.
- Season to your liking.
The couscous cannot be dry! Make sure to put enough olive oil in each step.