Vegetable Spaghetti Salad
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Baking time: 12 minutes
A fresh salad that is sure to impress thanks to the nice touch that the Starfrit Electric Starfrit Spiralizer will add. Sub the carbs of pasta with the push of a button!
- 2 Carrots
- 2 Zucchinis
- 5 Radishes
- 1/2 bunch Chives
- 3 tbsp White and black sesame seeds
- 5 Button mushrooms
- 12 Cherry tomatoes
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 Eggs
- 2 tbsp Lemon juice
- 5 tbsp Olive oil
- 2 pinches "Fleur de sel" (salt)
- 5 turns Black peppercorns
- Peel the carrots and wash the zucchinis.
- Spiralize them with the help of the Starfrit Electric Spiralizer.
- Clean the radishes, brush the mushrooms and cut the cherry tomatoes in 2.
- In a The Rock pot of salted boiling water, cook the eggs for 10-12 minutes to obtain hard boiled eggs.
- Finely slice the chives and slice the mushrooms.
- Cut the radish as thin as possible, ideally with the help of a mandolin.
- Set the radish aside in ice cold water.
- Mash, crush or chop the eggs to end up with a texture similar to egg salad.
- In a mixing bowl, place the mustard, lemon juice, salt, pepper and olive oil.
- Whisk well.
- Gently combine the chopped hard boiled eggs to the vinaigrette and adjust the seasoning to taste.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients, add the chives and combine carefully.
- Transfer to the serving bowl and then drizzle with the vinaigrette.
- Garnish with sesame seeds.