Out of stock
Securimax Auto Can Opener
Securimax Auto Can Opener is rated out of 5 by 12.
Without a doubt, it's the safest can opener! It won't leave any sharp edges on the can or on the lid. Perfect when you want to rinse and recycle your cans. To use, just turn the knob... it's that easy!
- Can opener grips automatically
- No sharp edges, either on the lid or the can
- Patented lid lifter
100 mm , weighing less than 1.5 kg.
- Place the can on a flat horizontal surface.
- PLACE CAN OPENER HORIZONTALLY ONTO THE CAN. Indicator should align with rim.
- Turn knob clockwise while maintening can opener horizontal. Knob will move towards the centre of body and will remain
- Turn knob counterclockwise to let go and knob will return to its natural position. This will release the can. Your can
- Do not pry the lid off with your fingers. Press button to engage lid lifter. Release button to drop lid.
- If you continue to turn once the can is opened, this may create metal shavings. Dispose of can carefully.
- It is important not to turn the knob counterclockwise to release the can opener if the can opener has not cut the rim
- The can opener is designed to be used on conventinnal household cylindrical cans, with diameter between 54 mm and
100 mm , weighing less than 1.5 kg.
- Best for rim height between 2.6 mm and 3.1 mm.
- It is important to clean your can opener regulary with warm soapy water.
3 years warranty with proof of purchase
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jackie 27 from Amazing !! I can’t believe how easy it is to use. I can even use it as a lefty. Great job amazing
Date published: 2020-10-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Like It's amazing how easy this item is to use. I should have bought that item before.
Date published: 2020-09-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by Cbert6345 from Great product So happy I bought it best I ever had makes love so much easier
Date published: 2018-12-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jacynthe from Greatest can opener I've had mine for years and it's the best. No sharp edges.
Date published: 2021-01-05
I have a Securimax can opener. It has been stored in a box in a house for the last 6 years. I've recently unpacked to use it and the black handle is sticky. What can I do to make the unhandle unsticky? I've tried washing it and using baking soda on it
Hello, Many factors can explain the reaction of the handle such as exposure to high humidity. The product warranty is 3 years after purchase. We invite you to contact our customer service department directly if you wish to purchase another one, they will be able to give you a discount to compensate for the issue. They can be reached at 1-800-361-6232 (leave message). Have a nice day!
Date published: 2019-10-10
My opener looks exactly like the "Little Beaver",buts splits the lid without leaving sharp edges. It used to work on all types of cans,but now it only works on cans with thick seams. Can it be adjusted?
Hello, No our can openers cannot be adjusted. You might want to speak to our customer service to make sure you are using it appropriately? They can be reached at [email protected] Have a nice day!
Date published: 2019-06-17
I just bought mine. My can opener doesn't always work...what do I need to do to open it after it goes around once and still doesn't open?
Hello, I suggest you discuss the issue with our customer service as they are experts in our products and will be able to guide you: 1-800-361-6232 (leave message) or [email protected] Have a nice day!
Date published: 2018-11-22
Can you tell me the difference between the Securimax and Mightican can openers?
Hello, The Securimax leaves both can and lid without any possibility to get injured and the Mightican gets the lid smooth (not the can). Hope this helps. Have a nice day!
Date published: 2018-10-16
Does opener have to be turned 90 degrees to enable lid lifter tocatch lid
Hello, Yes, once you have turned around the lid, you turn the can opener so that the little grips can catch the lid and lift it. Once you use it once, you'll see it's very easy. Have a nice day!
Date published: 2018-10-05
How do I get this work?
Hello, This product should be used by putting on the top of the can - our customer service personnel can surely help you out (1-800-361-6232). Have a nice day!
Date published: 2017-09-29