Set of Ceramic Knives
Set of Ceramic Knives is rated out of 5 by 3.
Dimensions of product
3", 5", 6" Blades
Did you know that ceramic blades are very sharp and stay up ten times longer than steel blades? Try them and you'll be hooked!
Set of 3 ceramic knives:
Set of 3 ceramic knives:
- Paring knife, 3 inch blade
- Utility knife, 5 inch blade
- Chef knife, 6 inch blade
- Each knife is sold with its own protective blade cover
- Ergonomic comfort handle for easier manipulation of the knife
- Blades are razor sharp and retain their original sharpness more than 10 times longer than steel knives
- Ceramic is a pure and handly alternative because it will not transfer metal ions to food and won't rust
NOTE: Wash carefully before first use.
- Ceramic knives should be used to cut fruits, vegetables and boneless meats.
- Do not use for carving, boning or in applications that require flexing or twisting.
- Always use with plastic or wood cutting boards.
- Do not use on marble, stone, glass, plates or tile.
- Never put the blade in an open flame.
- Avoid dropping on hard surfaces as it may cause knife to chip or break.
- Do not use to mash garlic.
- Hand wash with water and liquid dish soap.
- Store in its protective cover or in a knife block.
- Use care when storing and removing the knife from the knife block to avoid tip damage.
One year warranty with proof of purchase. All Gourmet by Starfrit knives are warranted to be free from defects in material or workmanship for one year after this purchase date. In the event such a defect occurs, Gourmet by Starfrit will replace the knife. This warranty extends only to the knife's original purchaser. It does not cover damage caused by improper use or acciden damage to the knife. Small chips or broken tips are not covered by this warranty.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Rizz from Great knives I bought the small one from a store when they first came out years ago. I love it, rarely use any other knives. When I saw the set of three I had to grab to grab it. I like that they are light weight and feel very comfortable in my hand. Slices through veggies like broccoli and asparagus like butter. They are so sharp that I warn anyone that uses them to be careful as they are much sharper then they look and everyone is surprised when they find out its true. I recommend them to all my friends.
Date published: 2018-03-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by Peter 1 from Awesome vegetables & fruits knives If you can learn not to pry with this kind of knive (they are not flexible & break up) & if you can learn not to use them to cut on a porcelain plate (that would make them dull), then you've got the best knife I know for cutting vegetables & fruits. They last sharp forever. Their eedges have a special microstructure, which would virtualy bite even into a relatively soft tomato. They feel like if they've got tiny protrusions on the edge, just like a minisaw.
Date published: 2020-09-11
Rated 2 out of 5 by Jprice1988 from Great knives until the handle breaks I’ve had a small set of these knives for about 2 years now and both of the smaller knives handles have broken, leaving me with a sharp blade sticking out of whatever I was cutting. Love the blades but the handle breaks easily. Just be aware.
Date published: 2020-12-21
My 6" ceramic knife Fell apart at the handle So how do i get warranty on this as it was a gift , We have an other one for about two to three years ; It is great and still sharp
Hello, Please contact our customer service agents for all warranty issues - they will know if the product is still under warranty: https://www.starfrit.com/en/contact-us. Have a nice day!
Date published: 2020-05-29
How do I sharpen my Starfrit ceramic knife?
Hello, There are specialized sharpeners available on the market from specialty stores, but as the blades don't dull easily you won't need to sharpen the knife for a very long time (stays sharper up to 10 times longer than normal steel blades). Have a nice day!
Date published: 2019-02-25
Does the sleeve also sharpen the knife
Hello, No the sleeve is a protective cover that ensures that the blade stays intact and won't hurt you if it's in a kitchen drawer. Have a nice day!
Date published: 2018-08-17