Starbasix 11" (28cm) Deep Fry Pan with Lid
Starbasix 11" (28cm) Deep Fry Pan with Lid is rated out of 5 by 9.
28 cm / 11"
11" (28 cm)
The collection Starbasix gives you a good value for money.This line will certainly satisfy your cookware needs. Perfect for pasta, vegetables and more.
- Pressed aluminum
- Non-stick surface for healthier cooking and easy clean-up
- Oven safe up to 350°F / 176°C
Before you cook
General safety recommendations
- Remove all labels and packaging materials.
- Before using your new cookware, wash thoroughly in hot soapy water using a soft cloth or sponge. Dry completely.
- Prior to each use, it is recommended to add a teaspoon of cooking oil for better cooking results.
- Never heat an empty utensil. Be sure there is oil, butter, liquid or food before placing the cookware on the range
- It is not recommended to use high heat. Cooking on excessive heat can cause permanent damage to the surface and
- Never cut anything in the cookware or use utensils with sharp edges as to avoid damaging the surface.
- Add salt to water only after is has come to a boil. Salt grain deposit on the cookware bottom will attack the metal as
General safety recommendations
- If using a ceramic stovetop, lift the cookware rather than sliding it across the glass plate.
- Never put cold water into a hot utensil. Sudden changes of temperature may cause metal to warp, resulting in an uneven
- Higher cooking temperatures and longer cooking times can cause handles to get hot. Always use oven mitts.
- Although some cookware are dishwasher safe, hand washing is strongly recommended.
- When hand washing your cookware, thoroughly clean the inside and outside of your cookware with hot soapy water using
- If placed in the dishwasher, the exterior may become dull and discoloured due to the action of certain detergents.
- Handles may become very hot in the oven. Always use potholders or oven mitts to prevent burns when removing cookware
Read care and use instructions before using your cookware.
Starfrit guarantees this cookware for 1 year from the date of purchase with proof of purchase against any manufacturing defects. The owner must follow care and use instructions for this warranty to apply. This warranty does not cover damage caused by incorrect use, professional use or if the utensil is banged or dropped. Stains, discoloration and minor scratches constitute normal use, do not affect performance, and are not covered by this warranty.
Decisions as to the cause of damage are the responsibility of Starfrit. All decisions will be final.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Elizabeth66 from Deep fry pan with lid Love this pan! Bought with bonus 8" fry pan. Was recommended by a friend who loves hers, and I have purchased star frit products in the past, and still love them today! Having a lifetime warranty against warping is a bonus! A must have!!
Date published: 2017-11-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by Sandra66 from awesome fry pan Got one at Christmas last year and I asked to get more this Christmas as I love everything about them. Best pans in my kitchen, highly recommend everyone getting these products.
Date published: 2017-12-26
Rated 4 out of 5 by DaniM from Happily surprised I bought this pan on a whim and have been quite happy with it. Nice weight to it, heats evenly, easy to clean and a reasonable price.
Date published: 2017-10-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by Kevin61 from excellent kitchen tool as a newly retired home husband, the kitchen has become my new garage and i really apprecite good tools!
Date published: 2017-11-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by nadia123 from durable materials bought this product i find food cooks faster easy to clean and very durable love this product
Date published: 2017-12-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by Aldo514 from Nothing beats it Nothing beats it.... bye bye T-Fal, I truly recommend this product for quality and price!
Date published: 2018-01-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by Dom BV from Love it! It is big enough to make a big meal without a mess! I love it
Date published: 2017-10-07
Rated 4 out of 5 by tez1 from great none stick got as a Christmas gift very happy so far easy to use
Date published: 2018-01-02