Starfrit Electric Air Fryer
Starfrit Electric Air Fryer is rated out of 5 by 8.
You can now enjoy tender and crispy foods with the Air Fryer from Starfrit. It's large 3.2L capacity allows you to cook larger quantities all in one batch. Easy to operate, all it needs is a timer and a temperature control dial to get it going. Thanks to its cool touch handle, you can easily remove the non-stick basket midway through a cooking cycle to shake your ingredients to ensure an even cooking result. The appliance also automatically turns off once the timer runs out for enhanced safety.
- For the crispy and tender results of a conventional fryer with little to no oil
- Non-stick basket and outer pot for easy cleaning
- Common food cooking guide for quick and easy reference
- Adjustable temperature control knob: from 176°F to 400°F
- Overheating protection function
- 30-minute automatic shut-off timer
- Operation light indicator
- Cool touch handles and non-slip feet
- 3.2L capacity basket and 4.3L capacity outer pot
- 1500 Watts
Clean the appliance after each use. Do not use metal kitchen utensils or abrasive cleaning materials to clean them, as this may damage the non-stick coating.
1. Remove the main plug from the wall outlet and let the appliance cool down. Note: Remove the pan to let the unit cool down more quickly.
2. Wipe the outside of the appliance with a soft damp cloth.
3. Clean the pan and basket in hot soapy water with a non-abrasive sponge. Note: You can also put the pan and basket in the dishwasher. Tip: If dirt is stuck to the basket or the bottom of the pan, fill the pan with hot soapy water, put the basket in the pan and let the pan and basket soak for approximately 10 minutes.
4. Once the appliance has cooled down, clean the heating element with a non-abrasive cleaning brush to remove any food residues.
- Store the product in a cool, dry place.
- Never cut anything in the basket or pan or use utensils with sharp edges as to avoid
- Never put cold water into a hot pan or basket. Sudden changes of temperature may cause
- Always use trivets or oven mitts when handling the pan and basket.
- DO NOT place the hot pan or basket on a countertop, as it will stain or burn the countertop.
- DO NOT place unit or pieces on any range top burner, under a broiler, microwave browning
- DO NOT use scouring pads, abrasive cleaners, or any object that will scratch the unit or accessories.
1-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
This warranty covers any defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of the original purchase date.Please retain your original receipt as a proof of the purchase date. Any complaints must be registered within the warranty period. The product will be repaired, replaced (parts or entire appliance) or refunded at our sole discretion. Shipping charges may apply.
This warranty does not cover normal wear of parts or damage resulting from any of the following: Negligent use or misuse of the product including failure to clean the product regularly, use for commercial purposes, accident, use on improper voltage or current, use contrary to the operating instructions, disassembly, repair or alteration by anyone other than a Heritage authorized service agent.
Stains, discoloration and minor scratches on the inside and outside of the utensil constitute normal use, do not affect performance, and are not covered by this warranty.
Decisions as to the cause of damage are the responsibility of Starfrit. All decisions will be final.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Marco61 from Great product and affordable We were uncertain about this purchase given that there are other air friers on the market 3 or 4 times the price... what were we getting for this low price? We are thrilled, have had it for 2 days and made fries and chicken wings... the best we ever made, and now were searching the internet for many new recipe ideas. The quality of the product was not disappointing.
Date published: 2019-10-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by MD Bhuiyan from It's a great product for all customers/consumers It's a great product and helpful to eat healthy food with less/no extra oil
Date published: 2019-09-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by Smacneil1 from Easy to use and cooks well Cooks chicken wings perfectly and so easy to use. Recommend washing it first. It also has a bit of a smell the first time you use it but it cooks the wings perfectly like a bar. Also really easy to clean
Date published: 2020-04-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by Catherine61 from No more greasy food I’ve used the air fryer for a variety of food that would either be fried in oil or deep fried and am amazed at the flavour with just a sprinkle of oil. French fries are the best.
Date published: 2020-06-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by Cella from Perfect potatoes I received this product in April, and was impressed with the speedy delivery. I have used it every day with perfecting breakfast potatoes. Would encourage others to by!
Date published: 2020-04-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by 93slocan from little oil christmas gift. little or no oil used. vegie's and fries are crispy. easy to use. and clean.
Date published: 2019-12-31
Rated 5 out of 5 by Kapil from Good I bought on black Friday it is very good product and very good looking
Date published: 2019-12-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jackpl2 from great fryer just got it and wash it let it dry and tried it love it
Date published: 2020-03-12