Out of stock
Starfrit Electric Air Fryer
Starfrit Electric Air Fryer is rated out of 5 by 40.
You can now enjoy tender and crispy foods with the Air Fryer from Starfrit. It's large 3.2L capacity allows you to cook larger quantities all in one batch. Easy to operate, all it needs is a timer and a temperature control dial to get it going. Thanks to its cool touch handle, you can easily remove the non-stick basket midway through a cooking cycle to shake your ingredients to ensure an even cooking result. The appliance also automatically turns off once the timer runs out for enhanced safety.
- For the crispy and tender results of a conventional fryer with little to no oil
- Non-stick basket and outer pot for easy cleaning
- Common food cooking guide for quick and easy reference
- Adjustable temperature control knob: from 176°F to 400°F
- Overheating protection function
- 30-minute automatic shut-off timer
- Operation light indicator
- Cool touch handles and non-slip feet
- 3.2L capacity basket and 4.3L capacity outer pot
- 1500 Watts
Clean the appliance after each use. Do not use metal kitchen utensils or abrasive cleaning materials to clean them, as this may damage the non-stick coating.
1. Remove the main plug from the wall outlet and let the appliance cool down. Note: Remove the pan to let the unit cool down more quickly.
2. Wipe the outside of the appliance with a soft damp cloth.
3. Clean the pan and basket in hot soapy water with a non-abrasive sponge. Note: You can also put the pan and basket in the dishwasher. Tip: If dirt is stuck to the basket or the bottom of the pan, fill the pan with hot soapy water, put the basket in the pan and let the pan and basket soak for approximately 10 minutes.
4. Once the appliance has cooled down, clean the heating element with a non-abrasive cleaning brush to remove any food residues.
- Store the product in a cool, dry place.
- Never cut anything in the basket or pan or use utensils with sharp edges as to avoid
- Never put cold water into a hot pan or basket. Sudden changes of temperature may cause
- Always use trivets or oven mitts when handling the pan and basket.
- DO NOT place the hot pan or basket on a countertop, as it will stain or burn the countertop.
- DO NOT place unit or pieces on any range top burner, under a broiler, microwave browning
- DO NOT use scouring pads, abrasive cleaners, or any object that will scratch the unit or accessories.
1-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
This warranty covers any defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of the original purchase date.Please retain your original receipt as a proof of the purchase date. Any complaints must be registered within the warranty period. The product will be repaired, replaced (parts or entire appliance) or refunded at our sole discretion. Shipping charges may apply.
This warranty does not cover normal wear of parts or damage resulting from any of the following: Negligent use or misuse of the product including failure to clean the product regularly, use for commercial purposes, accident, use on improper voltage or current, use contrary to the operating instructions, disassembly, repair or alteration by anyone other than a Heritage authorized service agent.
Stains, discoloration and minor scratches on the inside and outside of the utensil constitute normal use, do not affect performance, and are not covered by this warranty.
Decisions as to the cause of damage are the responsibility of Starfrit. All decisions will be final.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Sapna from Healthy Way to Fry I got my Airfryer a few weeks ago and I used it number of times. I love how well my food is fried without any oil..let's just say that it is healthy way to cook and enjoy not so healthy food. LOL
Date published: 2021-02-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by Rita2828 from More Useful than Imagined I received this Heritage StarFrit Air Fryer for Christmas from my daughter. As I live alone, I didn’t expect to have much need for this appliance BUT I have been proven so wrong. I love to cook my potatoes and chicken in the air fryer, allowing me to eat less fat and enjoy foods I might not have bothered to prepare for one person. I am only just beginning to get to know what I can prepare but can see this becoming my most used kitchen appliance. Thank you, Starfrit. I must also mention how easy it is to clean. Just a rinse in soap, warm water and that’s it.
Date published: 2021-01-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by MD Bhuiyan from It's a great product for all customers/consumers It's a great product and helpful to eat healthy food with less/no extra oil
Date published: 2019-09-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by Marco61 from Great product and affordable We were uncertain about this purchase given that there are other air friers on the market 3 or 4 times the price... what were we getting for this low price? We are thrilled, have had it for 2 days and made fries and chicken wings... the best we ever made, and now were searching the internet for many new recipe ideas. The quality of the product was not disappointing.
Date published: 2019-10-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by Smacneil1 from Easy to use and cooks well Cooks chicken wings perfectly and so easy to use. Recommend washing it first. It also has a bit of a smell the first time you use it but it cooks the wings perfectly like a bar. Also really easy to clean
Date published: 2020-04-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by Parth from Great Product I ordered through my work and it is such an amazing product. Return on money. I love the fact that the brochure has all the description about the use of the Airfryer and it is so useful. I also like that it has less feature so that as a customer i dont have to dive too much in to learbing extra features. So easy to use and so much easy to clean. All i am missing though is oven mitts with this product. Lol. Rest is all good.
Date published: 2020-10-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by Susan1615 from Awesome Fryer We were uncertain about this purchase given that there are other air friers on the market 3 or 4 times the price... what were we getting for this low price? We are thrilled, have had it for 2 days and made fries and chicken wings... the best we ever made, and now were searching the internet for many new recipe ideas. The quality of the product was not disappointing.
Date published: 2020-11-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by Tessie from Great features!!! The "Starfrit Air Fryer" definitely delivers on the advertised capabilities. This unit cooks a variety of foods, has a large capacity basket and most of all cooks foods crispy without any or very little oil. The fryer is easy to use and easy to keep clean. Our favorite Christmas present this year!!
Date published: 2021-01-02
How to cook onion rings in my new Starfrit air fryer
Good day, Please refer to the Cooking Chart in your User Guide for further information on settings for differents types of food. Here is a copy of the User Guide https://www.starfrit.com/media/data/0246010010000/instrbooklet--User-manual-0246010010000-en.pdf Cooking Chart is at page 7. Thank you and have a good day!
Date published: 2020-10-25
Can we cook vegetables in the air fryer, like broccoli and cauliflower. Vegetables not listed in the brochure. thank you.
Hello, You can cook anything that will react in a good way to convection heat (similar than the oven). Have fun and experiment! Have a nice day :)
Date published: 2020-07-21