Starfrit Electric Fondue Set
The quick-release magnetic cord is designed for added safety to prevent dangerous spill-over - it detaches easily when cord is pulled on or accidently tripped over.
The set includes 8 color coded forks are included to avoid mixing and allow your guests to serve themselves without having to wait.
- 8 stainless steel forks
- 3L capacity
- 1500 watts
- Quick-release magnetic cord for added safety
- Ideal for Chinese, cheese and chocolate fondue
- Dishwasher safe stainless steel pot with cool touch handles
- Splash guard
NOTE: Wash carefully before first use.
Please refer to the attached instruction manual for further instructions. Before first use:
- Remove all packaging material. Ensure that no packaging material debris remains on the stainless steel or heating element.
- Before the initial use, clean the pot, forks and fondue ring in warm soapy water. Clean the heating element with a damp cloth - do not immerse element in water.
- Due to the initial heating of the materials used in the manufacturing of the product, some light smoke/vapors may be released when used initially. This is normal
- Do not place the product on or near a hot gas or electric burner, or in heated oven or microwave oven.
1-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY This warranty covers any defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of the original purchase. Please retain your original receipt as a proof of the purchase date.Any complaints must be registered within the warranty period. The product will be repaired, replaced (parts or entire appliance) or refunded at our sole discretion.Shipping charges may apply.This warranty does not cover normal wear of parts or damage resulting from any of the following: Negligent use or misuse of the product including failure to clean the product regularly, use for commercial purposes, accident, use on improper voltage or current, use contrary to the operating instructions, disassembl,repair or alteration by anyone other than a Starfrit authorized service agent.Stains, discoloration and minor scratches on the inside and outside of the utensil constitute normal use, do not affect performance, and are not covered by this warranty
Decisions as to the cause of damage are the responsibility of Starfrit. All decisions will be final.