Out of stock
The Rock Stainless Steel 10" (26cm) Fry Pan
The Rock Stainless Steel 10" (26cm) Fry Pan is rated out of 5 by 4.
26 cm / 10"
10.25" (26 cm)
Out of stock
Stylish and ultra durable, The Rock Stainless Steel cookware features an induction ready stainless steel exterior and an extra thick bi-clad The Rock base. This unique, precision-crafted combination offers even heat distribution and unparalleled release performance. Definitely a must-have in the kitchen!
- Extra thick bi-clad base for even heat distribution
- Patented Rock.Tec base surface enhancement
- PFOA-free non-stick
- High quality stainless steel exterior
- Riveted handles for a comfortable and secure grip
- Induction ready
NOTE: Wash carefully before first use.
- Before using your new cookware, wash thoroughly in hot soapy water using a soft cloth or sponge. Dry completely.
- For better non-stick performance, it is recommended to add a teaspoon of cooking oil prior to each use.
- Never heat an empty utensil. Be sure there is oil, butter, liquid or food before placing the
- Always use low to medium heat setting. This cookware should NEVER be used on a maximum heat setting either for
- Never cut anything in the cookware or use utensils with sharp edges as to avoid piercing the non-stick
- Add salt to water only after it has come to a boil. Salt grain deposit on the cookware bottom will attack the
- Never use metal scouring pads to clean the non-stick surface.
- Never put cold water into a hot utensil. Let cookware cool down on its own or place in lukewarm soapy water.
- If using a ceramic stovetop, lift the pan rather than sliding it across the glass plate.
- This cookware is oven safe up to 450 °F / 230 °C. Always use gloves or oven mitts when using as the handle may
- Dishwasher safe. Take note that the shine of the coating may become dull and discolored due to the action of certain
- Bluish or "rainbow" discoloration is common on stainless steel cookware. This is easily removed by using a
- Prompt drying will prevent water spots.
READ CARE AND USE INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USING YOUR NEW COOKWARE. Our The Rock cookware are covered by a 3-year warranty on the non-stick coating and a lifetime (25 years) warranty against warping, with proof of purchase only. Warranty covers any defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 3 years, STARTING FROM THE DATE OF THE
ORIGINAL PURCHASE AND WITH PROOF OF PURCHASE.
The owner must follow care and use instructions for this warranty to apply. This warranty does not cover damage caused by incorrect use, professional use or if the utensil is banged or dropped.
Normal wear of the non-stick coating does not affect the performance of the product thanks to the Rock Tec permanent textured surface and thus, is not covered by this warranty. Stains, discoloration and minor scratches on the inside and the outside of the utensil constitute normal use, do not affect performande and are not covered by this warranty. Exterior paint is strictly cosmetic and does not affect the performance of the product thus, is not covered by our warranty.
Any complaints / claim must be registered within the warranty period, with proof of purchase.
DECISIONS AS TO THE CAUSE OF DAMAGE ARE THE APPLICATION OF THE WARRANTY ARE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF STARFRIT.
ALL DECISIONS WILL BE FINAL.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Randal242 from Great Frying Pan I bought this pan a month ago and this baby does an excellent Fry-up. Steak, venison, moose, and beans. The Rock can handle them all with no problems.
Date published: 2018-08-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by Tstumpo from Love it Easy to use love it big fan I recommend it to everyone next Christmas I’m buying them as gifts for my family
Date published: 2020-01-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by Tck68 from Love it I bought this a couple years ago, still going strong!
Date published: 2018-12-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by Traceydragonfly from Stylish, durable, never disappoints Borrowed one when doing a party now I own a couple
Date published: 2018-12-16
Is there any difference between The Rock and Heritage The Rock stainless steel non stick fry pans other than the sizes available? Is the non stick coating or the construction any different between the two brands?
Hello, Our HERITAGE brand is exclusive to Canadian Tie stores in Canada and Starfrit in other stores. Typically we have similar products, but handles of cookware may differ for example. You can purchase either brands, they are equally performing and of high quality. Have a nice day!
Date published: 2020-09-01
Can I use the pan in oven
Hello, This cookware is oven safe up to 450 °F / 230 °C. Always use gloves or oven mitts when using as the handle may become hot. Have a nice day!
Date published: 2023-03-27