The Rock Stainless Steel 11" (28cm) Fry Pan
The Rock Stainless Steel 11" (28cm) Fry Pan is rated out of 5 by 23.
28 cm / 11"
11" (28 cm)
Stylish and ultra durable, NEW The Rock Stainless Steel features an induction ready stainless steel exterior and an extra thick bi-clad The Rock base. This unique, precision-crafted combination offers even heat distribution and unparalleled release performance. Definitely a must-have in the kitchen!
SOLD EXCLUSIVELY AT WALMART
- Extra thick bi-clad base for even heat distribution
- Patented Rock.Tec base surface enhancement
- PFOA-free non-stick
- High quality stainless steel exterior
- Riveted handles for a comfortable and secure grip
- Induction ready
SOLD EXCLUSIVELY AT WALMART
- Before using your new cookware, wash thoroughly in hot soapy water using a soft cloth or sponge. Dry completely.
- For better non-stick performance, it is recommended to add a teaspoon of cooking oil prior to each use.
- Never heat an empty utensil. Be sure there is oil, butter, liquid or food before placing the
- Always use low to medium heat setting. This cookware should NEVER be used on a maximum heat setting either for
- Never cut anything in the cookware or use utensils with sharp edges as to avoid piercing the non-stick
- Add salt to water only after it has come to a boil. Salt grain deposit on the cookware bottom will attack the
- Never use metal scouring pads to clean the non-stick surface.
- Never put cold water into a hot utensil. Let cookware cool down on its own or place in lukewarm soapy water.
- If using a ceramic stovetop, lift the pan rather than sliding it across the glass plate.
- This cookware is oven safe up to 428 °F / 220 °C. Always use gloves or oven mitts when using as the handle may
- Dishwasher safe. Take note that the shine of the coating may become dull and discolored due to the action of certain
- Bluish or "rainbow" discoloration is common on stainless steel cookware. This is easily removed by using a
- Prompt drying will prevent water spots.
Read care and use instructions before using your new cookware. Starfrit guarantees this cooking utensil's non-stick surface for 3 years from the date of purchase with proof of purchase against any manufacturing defects. The owner must follow care and use instructions for this warranty to apply. This warranty does not cover damage caused by incorrect use, professional use or if the utensil is banged or dropped.Normal wear of the nn-stick coating does not affect the release performance thanks to the Rock.Tec permanent textured surface and thus is not covered by this warranty. Stains, discoloration and minor scratches on the inside and outside of the utensil constitute normal use, do not affect performance, and are not covered by this warranty. Decisions as to the cause of damage are the responsibility of Starfrit. All decisions will be final.
Rated 5 out of 5 by LorrieG from Superior non stick surface I have had this set for a year now and can say it is the best set I have owned in 26 years. As long as you follow the start up instructions (read the pamphlet that comes with the set) you will enjoy this set for a long time. I bought this stainless steel set because the store I purchased it from only had stainless steel. I would recommend to others to buy the black set as it is easier care unless you don't mind the extra work of stainless steel. I have cooked a variety of foods in this set and nothing has stuck to it that has not been easily removed. All of the sets pieces have been great for even distribution of heat as well. I recommended this set to family and they also purchased but in the black and they also love using them. Thanks Starfrit for making such a great product
Date published: 2017-01-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by Dad2018 from Awesome and great to use and clean up is so easy. I have been using the Starfrit Rock frying pan and it's the best I've ever had to cook and fry with. It distributes heat evenly, food doesn't stick while cooking/frying, and it's easy to clean. You can even put it in the oven, up to 350 degrees. It's nice to have the see through tempered glass lid with the steam release vent. Clean up is a breeze with the non-stick surface. You can even put the pan in the dishwasher. I would recommend The Starfrit Rock frying pan. I have cooked/fried a lot of foods and nothing has stuck to it. I am really impressed with this cookware.
Date published: 2018-12-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by Brenda2016 from non stick sides and bottom I received the pan a few weeks ago , and started using it right away , I was making some vegan cheese,which needed to be cooked on the stove .. I use the Rock pan it was awesome, no sticking or burning The Rock the only pan i will ever need to use again ... I find the pan is well balanced . I have a set of KItchen Aid pans and they are the worst balanced pots that i have ever had and if i can win the set of starfrit pans i will chuck the kitchen aid in the garbage..... I am hooked on Starfrit,, Brenda Findlay
Date published: 2017-12-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by c smith from Amazing Set!! We bought this set at random one day. Had heard about it but never used any Rock items. By far, the best set and I highly recommend it!!
Date published: 2017-02-18
Rated 4 out of 5 by Lorr from The Rock title is good. Sounds strong Just bought two package rock for doing eggs mostly.was sceptical because of he rough surface. But upon first try we are guessing the rough surfce is what makes it non stick. Maybe the air keeps things for sticking. Anyway very stidfied so far. Not nuts about the black colour. You could explain about the rough surface on the packaging.
Date published: 2017-10-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jannie72 from Best Frying pan!!! I bought this pan a few months ago & use it all the time!!!! It has become my "go to" frying pan. It has not warped and it is every bit as "non-stick" today as it was 4 months ago.... Can't say enough about this pan!!!!!
Date published: 2018-11-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by jd nine from rock fry pan heard about the rock non stick, bought one and it lives up to the hype, the best non stick i have ever used. with the coating all the way up the side transfering an omelet or fragile egg yolks was superbly easy. well done
Date published: 2018-02-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by Karen33 from Durable! Ive had this pan for a couple years and it is still like new! Incredibly durable, non stick still in perfect condition. Highly recommend this pan. Even bought one for my mother in law this year.
Date published: 2019-01-01